The Day We Ended

☝🏼her outfit
Nevaeh POV
I don't want to date Randy Orton anymore. I don't feel the sparks no more. I hope me and him can be friends though. I am nervous and scared. But I don't want to or won't lead him on. I need to tell him the truth. Right now he is in a math, kicking ass like usual. (20 minutes later) He won the math yay, now it is time to tell him. Randy is coming my way.
Randy POV
I love Nevaeh, but not like that anymore. I hope me and her can be friends. I am coming her way to tell her that. I hope I don't break her heart. She still means everything to me. Now it is time to tell her how I feel.
Both talking
Randy?👈🏼 Nevaeh
Nevaeh?👈🏼 Randy
(They both talk at the same time)
Nevaeh POV
I told him to go first. I hope he doesn't want to go out on a date tonight or propose to me. Sorry if I say like a bitch. I just don't feel like I used to with him.
Randy POV
Nevaeh I am sorry,I know we been dating for 2 years. But I don't feel like we have the sparks. Like we used two, but I still love u and u still mean everything to me. I hope we can still be friends. Can we still be friends?
Nevaeh POV
Randy I wanted to tell u that I don't feel the sparks two. But yes we can still be friends. I do still love u like a friend and u do still mean everything to me two.