Blast from the past

Last chapter:

Minako Kirijo, shocked once more, widened her eyes. This had become 10 times harder. She sighed once more, and looked at the face of the one that she was named in honor of.

Her mother's old lover, Minato Arisato.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minato looked down at the book while he was walking. He had a warm smile on his face as he read the name of the author once again. Fuuka Yamagishi. One of the friends he fought hard to protect during the final fight with Nyx. He hadn't thought she would make a book about their fight against the shadows. He wa really looking forward to reading it.

As he brought his gaze back up he noticed that the sun had already began to set. He took in the sight, but he noticed something that made him go pale. He had been taking a trip down memory lane that he accidentally walked into plain sight, in the courtyard of the Academy. He soon heard something that made his blood stop.

"Ah! I found him! He's in the courtyard!" A girl yelled.

Minato turned around and looked up to see she was in the second story of the school, but her announcement was enough to warn most people near the courtyard. He could already see a mob of stampeding girls running towards him with eyes of predators.

He did the one thing all manliest of men do in a situating like this. He ran in the other direction. Only they took it as a challenge and proceeded to speed up.

Had Minato not been fearing death at the hands of a bunch of hormonal girls, he would have stopped to admire the beautiful gardens around the Academy. He made sure to take a walk here and there when things had calmed down. But for now, he had to find a way to lost his predators.

Before he could think of a way though, he was pulled into a bush by someone. He looked on as the mob of girls ran right past him, not one noticing that he was behind the bush. And...Dear God, was that an armband with a picture of his face on some of the girl's arms!?

Once they had all passed, he stood up and turned around to thank his savior, who turned out to be none other than Ichika.

"Thanks. I don't think I would have lived that long if they caught me." Minato said, looking in the direction the girls went.

Ichika gave him a knowing smile while rubbing the back of his head. "Ahaha. I normally wouldn't have believed you, but judging from the size of that mob, its certainly possible."

They came out of the bushes and brushed themselves off. Minato then turned to face Ichika once more.

"I don't think we've been formally introduced. I'm Minato Arisato. Pleased to meet you." Minato said and offered his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Minato. My name's Ichika Orimura." Ichika reached out and shook hands with him.

"Orimura... So, you're the Ikkun, that Okaa-san keeps talking about." Minato says.

"Okaa-san...? Ah. Tabane. She talks about me?" Ichika asked, giving Minato a questioning look.

Minato shook his head and crossed his arms. "Not really about you, but about how her White Knight just loves to dote on her little brother, and how even her own precious little sister, has been charmed by him as well."

Ichika sweat dropped at his answer. "Chifuyu-nee doesn't really dote on me, and it feels like Houki has been mad at me more often these days."

Minato shrugged. "So, did you need something?"

Ichika looked surprised, then nodded. "Ah. Yeah, actually. Chfuyu-nee is looking for you. It looks like you and I are going to be roommates from now on."