Chapter 3: Jessica, Why Didn't You Tell Us

Author's Note: Just so you know, a flashback=flashback and a mini flashback= M.Flashback

Previously:
"Well, I got to go, Oswald. Bye", I say and walk to the front door. Oswald gets up and opens it for me. I hug him and then run out. I looked back to see Oswald frozen, then he closes the door. Today was actually pretty good

The Next Day
  I wake up to the sun shining on my face. I groan and turn on to my side. Last night I had a weird dream about cake. Hmph...weird. I sigh and get up to stretch. As I walked to the kitchen, I, suddenly, trip over some thing. "Oof!" I yell as I hit my jaw on the wood flooring.
  This is going to leave a big, purple bruise, I thought miserably. I groan and rub my jaw as I get up. I look behind me to see I tripped on a pillow. I glare at it and hiss. "Stupid pillow! Now I'm going to have a big bruise on my jaw!" I exclaim. I get and run to the bathroom to cover it up.

-

  After I made a small breakfast and ate, I walked out of the house and decided to visit Mickey and Co. "Hey guys", I say as I walk into the room. I looked around. Oswald had fallen asleep in a chair with his one of his children his lap sleeping as well, Goofy was off in another room preparing for something, Donald was being kind of hateful as usual and was nowhere in sight, and Mickey was talking to a short demon and a wolf.
  I walk over to Mickey, the demon, and the wolf. "Who are these two?" I asked him. "Oh, Jessica, this is Bendy", he said pointing to the demon, "and this is his younger brother, Boris." Pointing to the wolf. "Hello, Bendy and Boris, my name's Jessica Storm. Nice to meet you", I say.
  Then, Oswald, he must've been woken up by the child that was sleeping in his lap, and his child that was in lap up. "Uncle Mickey! Uncle Goofy and I are are going shopping and we're taking Papa with us. You need anyting?" Asked the little bunny as he held his father's finger. Mickey chuckled and the child's hair. "Just be safe and take care of your father for me, ok?" Mickey said.
  "Ok!" The child said. Suddenly, two shouts of pain rang out in the room. One from Bendy and one from me. We fell to the ground and started to violently cough. "OH NO! Bendy, Jessica, hang in there!" Shouted Boris. He, obviously, knows what's going with Bendy and I. He's so sweet! Worrying about me when we just met!, I thought happily even though I was in a world of pain.
  Mickey turned. "OH MY GOODNESS! Bring them over here quick!" He shouted as he and Boris picked up Bendy and I. Through the ink staring to drip down my face, I could see Oswald looking at us in horror. Mickey gave us buckets and we, instantly, threw up ink in them.

3rd Person POV(Bet you weren't expecting that!😎😬)
  As Oswald looked at Bendy and Jessica in horror he had a mini flash back. Ozzy, i- it hurts too much, he remembered his wife saying. His eyes widened and his pupils dilated in fear as he clutched his head and fell to his knees. Tears started to fall down his face. "DONALD! Take Oswald and his kid away, please!" Shouted Mickey as Donald magically appeared beside Oswald out of nowhere.
  "What's going on here?" Asked Donald. "AHHHHHHHHH!!" Bendy and Jessica screamed in pain. "Not now, Donald!" Yelled Mickey. Oswald's eyes widened even more as he started to shake. Donald scrambled to get Oswald and his child out. The rest of his children had went off to do their own thing.

Mickey's POV (Bet you weren't expecting thaaat! Huh? You were...oh...okay)
  Poor kid, I sure hope he knows he's going to lose him soon..., I thought as I held Jessica close. "B- boris...I'm...s- sor", Bendy mumbled in pain. And I know I'm going to lose my little Jessica to the Ink Illness as well...I don't want to lose her...she's like the sister I never had, I thought as I watched her tremble in pain. "Jessica, why didn't you tell us?" I asked as tears freely down my cheeks.
  "Sorry I ruined your first impression, Boris", I heard Bendy tiredly say. "Hahaa. You're so silly, Bendy, as if I care about that right now", laughed Boris nervously. I set Jessica down on the bench I had been sitting on and get up. "Thanks for everything, Mr. Mickey, I don't know how-" I cut off Boris by pulling him into a hug. "I'm so sorry", I say to him. He must have been very surprised since he tensed up a lot.
  I pull away with my hands still on his shoulder. "Mmm....BARK!" He barked and my eyes widened. He face was flushed very red. "Hehe! Looks like you didn't need my help to ruin things for ya, Bud", giggled Bendy. "Boris, can we talk over here for a bit?" I asked after I let go of his shoulders. I started to walk over to a bench far away from Jessica and Bendy after he said,"Oh! U-um...sure!"
  "Sit down, please", I say as I sit and pat the spot beside. "O-okay", Boris stutters and sits down. We sat in an uncomfortable silence for a bit until Goofy decided to pop out of no where and break the ice. "Sorry, Mick, it seems I forgot how to open the washin machine to clean yur tank top", he says. I sigh. "For the last time, you just press the big button on the far left", I say and Goofy goes off yet again.

Bendy's POV
  I was confused. Why did Mickey want to to talk to Boris in private. I look at the other side of the bench to see Jessica sleeping like a log. She was so still and breathing so softly people would think she was dead....hopefully not.
  Wait...what if she is?! Oh god! Oh, no wait she just moved. Whew! I glad that she isn't. I sigh and look back at where Mickey and Boris were. What are they talking about?, I thought in curiosity.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys, it's me QFTIMGFOREVER! That's right, I changed my username! Deal with it😎. If there are any mistakes, I'm sorry, because I am typing on a phone I am not used to. BTW, Bendy and Boris are in the book now, YAY!
  Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Bye my peeps!😬😎😎😄😬