Chapter 8:

Sean's POV

We were all sitting in our beds talking when I saw the officials walking in with it looked like K-5th graders. As they walked pass the room I saw one of them who looked very familiar. I stared for a sec to see if I could remember right away but I can't. My friends were confused why I was staring at the little kids? I told them that one of them looked familiar and they said that we have to bunk with them so they are in our room. I'll at least be able to see that kid later and hopefully I can figure out who it is. Well I start talking to my and then the little kids enter the room. I see if I can find the girl again and I can't. Then an official enters the room with the girl that I know. The official then calls me over and said that it was Abby's little sister Avery. Then I remembered her. I felt so bad that she was brought here and then her sister was not. She was separated from her family. This is so sad. Avery looked like she knew me and then she hugged me and started crying. I felt horrible and then the official said that Abby has requested to have her meet you right when she got here. All I could think is why did she send her to me.

Avery's POV

When we all got there we had to learn the story of how we stay captive until 12th grade and then we die. Once that whole speech was over all the kids left to the room but they told me stay because they needed to talk to me. I learned that Sean Abby's friend is going to talk to me. Once I saw him I wanted to run over and cry but waited until they called him over. Once he came I was a little shy but still cried into his chest. I couldn't believe what was about to happen to me and what was going to happen to all of us. In 6 years he will be gone and I'll be alone. I can't deal with that. I wanted to ask him what will he do when it's time to die. So I decided to ask him and what he said was that he will try to escape but if the time comes he will deal with it and die. I know that wasn't the truth. He will attack them and escape then I know it.