Chapter 1: The day

2 hours until testing

Abby's POV

Sean came onto the bus and sat next to me. We both looked nervous for the testing. This is a LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION. As buses arrive we all see the security. We have to go through security to make sure we don't have electronics to cheat the test. As we are on the line I see Jalize and Emily and wave them to come over.

"Are you ready for the test guys," I asked all of them but they all shook their heads.

"Why is this a thing," asked Jalize.

"This is a sick trick so they can kill people for money from other countries for thinking of the idea," Emily whispered so they won't hear us.

Sean didn't talk but looked really worried about this test. The world is making kids cause their parents deaths. That's SICK.

Third person POV

As all the students walked into the school the school was quiet. No students talked at all except some who whispered. We walked into our separate classrooms. Jalize and Emily are in the same class and Sean and I are in the same one.

Emily and Jays class

Teacher: "welcome to the testing day. I wish you guys the best of luck."

Jay whispers: "Are you ready. This is our 6th and we need to survive for Abby and Sean."

Emily answers: "we can do it don't worry."

Teacher: "you have 2 hours. Take your time. Once timer is stopped all tablets will be shut off. Your time starts now."

Abby and Sean's class

Teacher: "you have 2 hours. Take your time. Once timer is stopped all tablets will be shut off. Your time starts now."

Abby whispers: "we have to stay alive for the others."

Sean: "I know so try your hardest and we will all stay alive. Good Luck."

Brielle: "Good Luck."

During the testing

All of them understood most of it until it came to the second part. None of them can think of the answer and or understand. They all kept in their minds why they should stay alive. Now the test is finished and all Tests have been submitted as the tablets shut off.

All teacher in the school announced:
"The Test are over and I hope you guys will all survive. The results will be back in ten minutes so you guys can talk."

Ten minutes later results came in and one of them failed.

Hey guys. I will be posting two to three chapters on each book A WEEK. The next chapter will be the moment that someone will die so keep reading.

-Brielle