"Can I get off this blasted bird yet?" Kabuto whines as we land.

"If you continue to complain I'll blow it up with you on it, un." I say as I glare at him. "I'll be back in a few." I jump off the bird.

"We're coming with." Mekuto says jumping down. I nod and let Kabuto off the bird. We all went to the door, and I knocked.

"Mire-chan?" Naruto asks confused.

"Naruto, who is it?" Minato asks from inside.

"It's Mire-chan." Naruto says gesturing us to come in. "Kabuto, Mekuto and Rinkato."

"Mire." Kushina says as she pulls me into a hug. "I have some good news for you. Y'know. I finished those adoption papers, you and Deidara are now officially Uzumaki's." She squeals hugging me.

"Wait so Mire-chan is my sister now?" Naruto asks grinning.

"Yeah." Minato says smiling as I'm crushed into a hug by everyone.

"Are you serious? You guys really adopted us, un?" I ask with tears in my eyes. Kushina nods and hugs me tighter. "Thank you, yah." I hug them back.

"So what brings you four here?" Kakashi-sensei asks.

"Oh that. We're leaving today. I thought I'd let you know, un." I say simply.

"Where are you going? I'm your mother now, I have a right to know, y'know." Kushina asks in a very motherly way. I laugh sheepishly.

"It's a mission, yah." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"When will you be home?" She asks.

"I'm not entirely sure. A month or longer, un." I reply shrugging.

"Be careful." Minato says simply.

"Don't let anything happen to my daughter. Or it's your heads, y'know." Kushina says scarily to Mekuto, Rinkato and Kabuto. Who cower behind me.

"Yes ma'am." They says hiding.

"Be careful Kamo." Kakashi-sensei says patting my head.

"Chaos, take this. When you get there, take this, it will give you more time there and extend your brain activity so you can stay longer and find them." Rin hands me a pill.

"How much longer?" Kabuto asks taking the pill from my hand.

"About an hour longer." She says.

"That could mean you'll be in a coma longer." Kabuto says lowly to me. I nod in understanding.

"What do you mean coma?" Sakura asks skeptically.

"You're going to die again aren't you?" Kushina asks.

"What do you mean again?" Naruto asks. I sigh and punch Kabuto in the face.

"Yes. I'm going to Otogakure for this, un. And I'm only dying because there's no more chakra crystals left, and to talk to someone, un. If they had the chakra crystals I could just summon them but there aren't any left." I say seriously.

"I figured out your jutsu." Sai says after calculating. I raise an eyebrow at him and nod for him to continue. "Now stop me if I'm wrong, the person you bring back has to have your chakra in them or with them, right?" He asks, I nod. "Okay then you have to focus on the chakra in them while your preform your hand signs, right?" I nod again. "But your hands move too fast for anyone to see the signs. Even the sharingan cannot see the hand signs right?"

"Yeah. Sai, would you like to come with and learn the jutsu, hmm?" I ask seriously.

"No." He says blankly. I sigh but nod.

"Figured, it's not your expertise anyways." I say shrugging. He nods. "Alright, we need to go, un."

"Send word when you're coming back." Rin says. I nod and we all hug.

-time skip to Otogakure-

We made it to Otogakure in les then a day. The village has been fixed up some and looks more lively. As we walked through the village people bowed to me. We made it to the labs and walked in.

"Ah, Chaossss, you made it." Orochimaru hisses in delight.

"I like what you did with the place, Oro." I say looking around.

"Thank you." He says standing up. "Follow me."

"Lord Orochimaru, Rin created this saying it would give Chaos an extra hour of brain activity." Kabuto says handing the pill to Orochimaru. He inspects it for a minute. "What do you think?"

"No. It will causssse her to go into a longer coma." Orochimaru says simply. "I will work on ssssomething ssssimular though."

"Just bring me back before my seven minutes is up, yah." I say simply. "Who's turn is it to kill me?" I ask seriously as I sit up on the bed.

"Who do you want to kill you?" Orochimaru asks in amusement.

"I don't care." I shrug. Mekuto steps in quickly and stabs me in the chest. Killing me instantly.

I woke up in the field again to see Haku, and Zabuza staring at me. I stand up and stretch.

"I hate dying, this is taking its toll on my soul, un." I mutter.

"Why are you here?" Zabuza asks.

"Do you two want to live again? Have a chance at redemption?" I ask cocking my head to the side.

"How can we do that? We're dead silly." Haku says laughing.

"I can bring you back to life if you want. You'll live in Konohagakure though, and will be watched by my team and you'll live in my house, un. It's basically a home for ex-criminals." I say simply.

"How can you bring us back if you're dead as well?" Zabuza asks.

"I'll only be here a few minutes longer, un. So what do you say?" I ask.

"Sure." They both say shrugging. I infuse chakra into them and put a bag of Chakra crystals in a hiding place.

"Good. I'll bring you back when I wake up from a coma, un. And have you seen Obito Uchiha or better known as Tobi from the Akatsuki?" I ask.

"No." Zabuza says simply.

"Are you sure?" I ask seriously. They nod. "How about Madara Uchiha?"

"No. I don't think." Haku says. I furrow my eyebrows and search for their chakra, but come up empty.

"Strange. They should be here, un." I say seriously.

"Maybe they never died." Haku says.

"But I killed Madara, un. And Kakashi-sensei killed Obito. I think..." I say confused.

"Maybe they only made you think they died." Haku says.

"You're fading." Zabuza says.

"I'm being brought back to life, un. I guess I'll see you two later, un." I wave as I completely disappear.