3 | kids

"Hey, Phoebe," Gabby yelled

"Hey, Phoebe," Gabby yelled. Phoebe walked towards her friend but was surprised to see her standing with two children. Antonio's children, she thought. Gabby smile her friend walked closer, "This is Eva and Diego. Guys, this is my friend Phoebe."

Phoebe smiled at them, "Hey guys. It's nice to finally meet you both. Gabby and Antonio have told me so much about you both." Phoebe was happy to finally meet the children Gabby and Antonio adored.

From what she had heard, they were great kids adjusting to their parents divorce, their mother doing Lord knows what and a father working overtime to provide for them.

Diego smiled at Phoebe, "So you're the paramedic dad won't stop talking about?" Eva hit Diego over his head to stop him embarrassing them further while Gabby was grinning.

"I see someone has been hanging around his aunt too long," Phoebe smirked. Eva and Diego laughed as their aunt Gabby gasped in shock at the boldness of her friend.

"That's just rude," she pouted playfully.

"Yeah but you love me," Phoebe teased.

"Don't make me regret it." Eva and Diego laughed at their playful exchange and were glad that Phoebe was great person. Maybe then their father would learn to move on. They knew he wasn't getting back together with their mother but that didn't mean he couldn't be happy. Gabby already loved her and the kids were warming up to her.

The kids spent the rest of your shift at the firehouse and they loved it. Phoebe had the chance to really get to know them both and they were brilliant kids. Antonio was a great father and he had every right to be proud of the way he raised them. Despite everything that was going on, they flourished and were there for each other.

Eva absolutely adored Phoebe and was glad to have another female figure in her life. Her mother had been MIA recently but Phoebe somehow managed to fill that void. She felt that Phoebe really tried to get to know her and be there for her when she needed it. It was nice to listen to advice that didn't come from your father. She loved that Phoebe knew exactly what to say to make her feel better and she knew what it was like to grow up with an absent parent.

Diego was happy that he had found someone to help him with his homework and give him advice when he needed it. He felt as though his mother rarely cared anymore and didn't understand him. But Phoebe took the time to get to know him and help him any way she could. He was happy that his dad had found someone so amazing and caring.

Gabby was glad she had met Phoebe. The two had become good friends quickly and Gabby couldn't think of anyone better for her brother. Phoebe was sweet, caring and protective. She knew that Eva and Diego already loved her and hoped she would stick around, something Gabby hoped as well.

"I can't thank you enough for what you did for them today," Antonio smiled gratefully at the brunette

"I can't thank you enough for what you did for them today," Antonio smiled gratefully at the brunette. After her shift at the firehouse, Eva and Diego spent the night at her apartment before falling asleep on her couch. She had told Antonio it was fine for them to stay the night as she didn't want to move them. They both had a long day and she was glad they were resting.

Phoebe waves him off, "Nonsense. I had fun with them today. They're great kids and enjoyed the company. Seriously, I don't mind having them around more often. I'm helping them with their school work and part of me feels they haven't been getting the support that they need, especially with everything that has been going on. That's not me saying you don't do a great job, I just want to help in any way that I can."

Antonio sighed, "You don't know how much that means to me. I know school has been hard for them, any help they can get is much appreciated. I know things have been tough but I'm glad they meet you. They have both been messaging me all day about how much fun you guys have been having. Thank you."

Phoebe smiled, "Don't thank me. I love spending time with them. I don't helping whenever I can. They're great kids." Antonio couldn't believe the woman standing in front of him. She was practically a god sent. She came into their lives when they all needed it the most. Lord only knows what he would do without her.

"Thank you," he smiled sincerely before pressing his lips to hers. Antonio still couldn't get over how perfect their lips molded together and the feeling of euphoria that washed over him.

Phoebe smiled when they pulled apart, "Stay?"

"As long as you'll have me," Antonio teased.