Imprisoned Within Desire

Start from the beginning

"Hmm," Chisa looked her watch, "'bout an hour."

"I'm gonna die before it gets here!" Akane grabbed Hajime's tie, "If I die, tell my family I love them."

Hajime coughed, "What's with that serious look? You're not gonna die."

"You don't understand," Akane glared fiercely at Hajime, "I will die."

"Maybe we could play a game to pass the time?" Chiaki suggested.

"Let's play 'Think Of A Number Between 1 and a Thousand'," Souda suggested only to have everyone glare at him, "What?"

"Every time we play that, everyone guesses numbers that are past a thousand," Peko shifted her glasses, "No one guesses the right number or the person thinking of the number forgot and if anyone does get it right, it's usually Nagito."

"Hmm," Nagito lifted his head from his desk and eyes cloudy with sleep, "Did you guys need anything?"

"You actually managed to sleep through us trying to prevent Akane from destroying the vending machine?" Hiyoko asked astonished.

"Oh?" Nagito wiped the drool from his lips, "Did she shoot the vending machine, again?"

"Nope, idiot's trying to use her bare hands this time."

"-kay," Nagito began to sleep again.

"He's a pretty deep sleeper, so he might not even wake up until 9," Fuyuhiko sighed and plopped onto one of the chairs not caring if it wasn't his, "I suggest you do the same, Akane."

"I tried that already!" Akane's stomach grumbled as the rest of the police force recall their hunger.

"I know," Mikan smiled, "We should solve 'The Unsolvable Case'!"

"I've heard rumors of that case, but I could never get a straight answer from anyone what it's about," Souda said intrigued at Mikan's suggestion.

Hiyoko rolled her eyes, "It's about this idiot who's such a bad flirt that the other idiot doesn't understand that he likes him too."

"Hey! I'm right here you know!" Hajime yelled with flushed cheeks.

"I know," Hiyoko smirked, "Do you really want to wake Nagito right now?"

"N-no."

"Then be quiet," Hiyoko sighed, "Anyways, it's impossible to match the two together."

"Dude, that's so simple. Do the secret admirer thing and reveal who you are to Nagito when he falls in love with his admirer."

"If it were that simple," Peko looked at Souda, "They would have been together by now."

"Wanna bet? I'll bet you a dessert that my way brings them together!"

"Are you so sure to make such a gamble? Very well, I accept the terms of your bet."

"Hey! This is my love life, not a competition!"

A few weeks later...

"Um, Nagito," Hajime held out a bouquet of flowers to Nagito, "These are for you."

As Nagito reached for the bouquet, his fingers brushed against Hajime's, "Thank you, Hajime."

Hajime's blush only intensified, "Y-you're welcome, Nagito..."

"Wow, these flowers are really lovely," Nagito softly smiled at the flowers' scents tickling his nose, "I really am lucky be liked this much..."