"Ah," Shawn said. "Sorry."

Monica snorted. "Yeah, I'm sure you are."

Shawn grinned. "Not really."

"Are you coming here next year?"

Shawn glanced up at the space above the secretary's station, the seal of Northern University sticking out from the wall. He shrugged. "Maybe. Not sure yet."

She bent down and ran her hand down his left arm, her fingers squeezing slightly around his bicep. "I bet you have a lot of offers. This arm is very talented." He was right handed, but it wasn't like this bimbo paid attention to details like that.

Shawn pulled his arm away from her touch and she frowned slightly. "Yeah, well, I'm just checking out my options."

"Mmm," the girl smiled and leaned in, placing her hands on the arm rests to either side of him. "All your options?"

Shawn pressed back into his chair, the scent of her perfume nearly overcoming him as her face hovered inches in front of his. How the hell did this forward shit ever actually work for him before? He knew it had, remembered when it had, how he'd had no problem reaching out and pulling a girl like this to him: his hands gripping her hips, sliding over her ass, and slipping up her thigh. He'd never even thought about what he was doing, he'd only ever just felt: felt and wanted and took. But now, as this girl stood over him, dripping in innuendo and the promise of sex, all he could see in his mind were flushed cheeks and shy glances under dark lashes. And nothing this girl was offering could even compare.

"Because if that's the case," she reached out and slid his tie between her fingers, "my friend and I would be willing to show you what ... else ... Northern has to offer." She bit her lip again and raised her eyes to his.

"Oh, yeah?" Shawn asked, pretending not to understand her implication and ignoring the impulse to act like a dick over how blind she was to his obvious disinterest. "Like a tour?"

"Mmhmm. Of sorts."

"And this ... tour service you and—Shelby was it?" Monica nodded. "This service you and Shelby are offering ... do you just sit around the dean's office and offer it to all unsuspecting enrolling freshman?"

"Not all, and you're not exactly unsuspecting, Shawn." She gripped his tie tighter. "And, like I said, we've seen you on the field, and you look like you have enough stamina to handle our ... tour."

"Oh, I'm sure I do. I'm in perfect shape."

"Yes." Monica grinned again, her eyes flicking down and taking in every inch of his body. "You certainly are," she said under her breath. Her gaze met his again. "So you're interested?"

"Definitely not."

Monica opened her mouth to speak, but when she realized what he'd said, her face fell. "What?"