Only Chapter

IM Jaebum was the average high school student. Nothing really special, as he says, however his family is quite rich. His father being the owner of many properties and his mother being a really famous model.

He never really saw his parents during a week, maybe once or twice but, they'd always put work before his son. Honestly, Jaebum couldn't find a fuck to give. He was really popular in school, had tons of friends and obviously the girls (and even boys) were attracted to him like magnets.

He has his own squad though, never would leave them for a bitch. Mark was the oldest and the most quiet of the group, Jaebum knows Mark had a HUGE crush on Jackson since two years ago but Jackson being the stupid idiot he is, never notices. Speaking of Jackson, he was the (obviously) idiot of the group and boy was he loud. Yugyeom and Kunpimook were the little ones, they always were in their own world and poor Yugyeom was dragged into dabbing with Kunpimook.

IM Jaebum was the perfect guy, didn't have ANY problems. Or that is until now. See, Jackson had forced Jaebum to watch some gay porn. Jaebum, was not gay, he never questioned that and was certain he was heterosexual. But that day, he just felt like trying something new, having sex with a guy.

From that day on, he kept looking around. Looking to see if any of his fan boys seemed to attract him a little. Nope. Not a single one of them made him want to shove his dick up their ass. Because if anything, Jaebum KNEW he wasn't gonna be the one riding.

He's been keeping his curiosity a secret though, since it was HORRIBLY seen for the rich kids to be homo. At moments like these, Jaebum wished he was like his friends, open about what they're attracted to. But at the same time, he was just curious.. right?

Taehyung: Hey Jaebum!

Aish, the hoe. Jaebum thought.

Kim Taehyung was known to be a hoe in the school. His current boyfriend Jeon Jungkook was seen as a thirsty guy for going out with him since Tae is known for riding dick after dick.

Jaebum: What?

Taehyung: Hey... why the tone?

He smirked as he tried to put his arms around Jaebums neck, however Jaebum grabbed his hands and put them down.

Jaebum: I said what, Kim, hurry up what do you want?

Taehyung just rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

Taehyung: Well, do you think I haven't noticed how you look at guys lately? The way you examine their ass, it's like you're trying to pick a fuck.

Jaebum was surprised that Taehyung actually payed fucking attention to him. The question is, why does he care about how he was looking at guys.

Jaebum: Okay and? What you gonna go around the school like the little slut you are and tell everyone I'm checking out guys?

Taehyung shook his head and grabbed Jaebums hand leading him to the gymnasium of the school and under the bleachers.

Jaebum: Taehyung I don't got time for your sh-

He was cut off by Taehyungs lips. For some reason, Jaebum kissed back although he didn't want to be kissing Taehyung particularly. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jaebums neck and got as close as he could to him, grinding against him until finally Jaebum pushed him away.

Jaebum: Don't EVER, ever kiss me again

Tae smirked and took a paper out of his pocket.

Taehyung: Well, you took long enough to push me away. I guess you do need this, don't worry babe you're secret is safe with me