chapter 8

Hela's POV

My dad said he was a monster but monsters are support to me scary he's doesn't scare me at all how can he thing that. "daddy your not a monster monsters are scary but your not me" I hugged Loki, my dad placed a hand on top of my head.

"thank you Hela" I pulled away from my dad smiling up at him. "I want to try one ore time" Loki placed the can on the table I closed my eyes and concentrated on the can and only the can I imagined the can falling over. When I opened my eyes the can was still standing up I let out a sigh that was full of disappointment.

I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see my dad smiling down at me why was he smiling at me I failed I didn't do want I was supposed to. He stepped to the side there was a massive tree that had had fallen over. "next time aim for the target" my dad smiled down at me "good job Hela". Just then I felt light headed and my legs gave out I felt strong arms pick me up. "looks like you've over done it" my dad said walking into the house and placing me on the couch.

Loki's POV

I placed Hela on the couch and walked into the kitchen to get her some water. When I walked back into the living room as the midgardian scum had called it when she sold me the house. Hela was fast asleep on the couch she looked so peaceful I set the glass down and picked Hela up and took her to her room I put her to bed and pulled the covers up and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I left the room and walked across the hall to my room the quietness of the house was clamming I laid on my bed how could Hela think I wasn't a monster she's so kind she reminds me of Frigger how could those people do that to my child I glad those walking shit bags are dead now I only have to kill those avenger that hurt her. I lay awake for a good couple of hours planning on how to accomplish what I wished.

Hela's POV

I woke up shaking and crying I had just had a nightmare about S.H.E.I.L.D and is they found me and dad. I pulled the blankets off of my shaking body I got up and walked over to the door opening it and walking to dad's room. He was asleep in his bed I walked over to it climbing onto the bed. "Hela what are you doing" I heard my dad tired voice he rolled over to face me worried filled his eye as he saw the scared state I was in.

"I had a bad dream" I said his side he placed a hand on top of my head and stroked my hair as I cried into his side. "what was it about" I looked up at him and whipped my tears away. "S.H.E.I.L.D had found us they kept hurting me and I didn't know what happened to you". I cried again. "it's okay my darling Hela" dad pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head. I feel sleep start to call me and I'm out like a light.

Fury's POV

"sir" one of the agents said walking up to me I turn to face him "we have found Loki and the target"

I turn to the avengers "you mission is to bring back Loki and the target" I say and Thor gets up "do not call my niece a target she is a Assgarden not a target" Thor says getting up and holding his hammer. "she is the daughter of a psycho and I'm not going to let her help her farther".