chapter 7

Hela's POV

Loki has been trying to teach me how to how to use my magic and control for the past two and a half hours and it's not going very well I can't even move the stupide can on the table this is so frustrating. As my anger built up the can fell off the table.

"Well at least you moved the can" Loki said "what happened to make you move the can" Loki said.

"I got angry with the fact that I couldn't move the can" I explained

"That explains a lot your powers are only able to be used when you're emotional like just now or when your asleep" Loki explained to me I felt useless the fact that I can't use my magic.

"So does that mean I can't use my magic" I said looking down "that I'm just a time boom waiting to go off at any moment.

"No don't worry Hela there may be a way to try and get your magic to work when you desire it to" Loki said placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me a reassuring smile.

"How I don't see how it is possible" I said sighing and removing my dad's hand from my shoulder.

"it requires me going into your head and find out what may be the cause of the block" he said looking at me with a serious face it worried me to think of my dad going into my brain and seeing what has happened to me in the past.

"will you trust me Hela" Loki gave me a confident look as soon as I saw it I knew I could trust him even though he was going into my mind looking at all my memories. I gave him a nod for him to go into my brain. He placed his hand onto my temples a it was as if my visions was fading away from me then all of a sudden I could see my life flashed before my eyes I knew Loki could see all of this as well. Then the visions stoped at the one thing I feared it was when I was the scene from when I was in a foster family.

One of Hela's memories

"What the Hell are you" my foster mother screamed at me she had just waked in on me cleaning my room with my powers. She came over and grabbed me by the neck her nails digging into my skin I could tell that there was going to be blood there when she removed her hand.

"god won't like this" she slapped me across the face "you're a monster I should of never let you into my house you demon from hell" she through me to the ground I looked at the door and my foster sister was standing there looking at me with fear in her eyes as she must of see what I can do. "you'll have to be punished for your sins" she turned to face my sister I knew exactly what she was going to so and I wouldn't let it happen.

"Go and get the bleach salt and a knife from the kitchen" my 'mother' said then my sister left the doorway to get what she had asked for. Then she came back with what she was sent to get before she could dose anything I used my magic and sent green flames at the two of then there skin had burn off it was slow pain full. I could hear there scream even as I jumped out of the window scared of what I had done I ran until I couldn't run anymore I found myself in an alleyway I promised myself I would never use my magic again. I fell asleep in the dirty alleyway and as I closed my eyes I could hear the screams of the two people I had just killed.

End of Hela's memory

Realty came back to me and the first thing I saw was the look on my father's face it was full of anger and I was scared he was going to do what my foster mom had done to me. I backed away from him scared by the anger in his eyes he move toward me then he hugged me what was going on I though he was going to hit me.

"Hela I'm so sorry for what they did to you I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" my dad cried he cried

"Don't be sorry I'm a monster just like what that woman said she was right" I cried as my dad tightened the hug.

"Hela darling you're not a monster I am" my dad pulled away from me standing up his head dropped so he was facing the floor then something happened my father's skin started to turn blue.

"You see Hela the only monster here is me I'm a frost giant" my dad said with sadness in his voice.

++++++++

thank you so much guys for reading this I hope you all have enjoyed this chapter please comment and tell me what you think. :)