chapter 3

Loki's POV

I was walking back and forth waiting for the right time to put my plan in acting when I felt like someone was watching me.

"There's not many people can sneak up on me" I said to the person behind me as I slowly turn to face them.

"But you'd figured I'd come" said a woman with read hair.

"After" I said looking at her "after what ever touchers fury can concocted you would appear as a friend as a barm and I would corporate" I said smiling and slowly walking to wards the woman.

"I want to know what you've done to agent Barton" she said looking rather serous I smiled at that thought.

"I'd say I've expanded his mind".

once you've won once you're king of the mountain" she said walking closer then stoping "what happens to his mind" she asks crossing her arms.

I smile "is this love agent Romanoff".

"love is for children I owe him a debt".

after listing to this stupide woman I walk over to the edge of the cage and slam my fist on the glass she jumps in shock.

"I wont touch Barton not until I make him kill you slowly intimately in every way he knows you fear and then he'll walk just long enough to see his good work and when he screams I'll split his skull" she turns her back to me." this is my bargain  you mulling quim".

she sounds like she is starting to cry haha I love this. "your a monster" she says.

I laugh "Oh no you bought the monster" I say standing up striate she turns around and looks fine she doesn't look sad at all shit she played me.

"So Banner that's your plan" she walks off "what" I whisper "thank you for your corporation" she says and walks off.

well they just made things easier for me now they will be more worried about the hulk them me getting out of here and getting Hela. those bastards how could they hurt her she's just a child but how could Thor let them ill kill them all for hurting my daughter just then a large explosion happened looks like it's time to go.

Hela's POV

I woke up unable to move but this time there wasn't any straps to hold me down this time just couldn't move. I looked around and there was a IV drip attached to my arm all I could see was clear liquid in it the thought of what was going into my arm was scaring the shit out of me. I couldn't help but cry I'm so weak what did I do to deserve this all this pain. then I heard the door open and I looked well tried to I couldn't move my head.The guards the where out side my room they where on the floor bleeding from there necks there was a man wearing green and gold armour.

"Hela" he said looking sad at me "what have they done to you" he pulled out the IV from my arm and picked me up my whole body hurts I screamed out  in pain tears stream down my already wet cheeks. "shh it's ok every thing is going to be okay" he said I looked up at him and then it hit me the green and gold clothing this is the man from my dream. then there was a green glow and we started to vanish I was even more scared then before if that is even more possible Loki was his name he just smiled down at me and then my vision becomes a blur.