Preface

A/N

Hey guys-

I'm so sorry that it's takin' me so long to update and such, but in all honesty I had lost my inspiration. So I put this story on hold and tried to get it back. Im back now and I can't wait to start this story back up again!

Now I'm rewriting this whole thing since my writing has improved a lot and I'm full of so many great ideas and everything!

Thanks to all the people who stuck with me through This long pause. I can't express how much it mean to me-

Anywho-

I will try to keep updates constant,but no real promises I'll always be on time.

See you guys soon ~ (=ω)

Sabi

-Preface-

The sound of yelling could be heard by the next door neighbor of a shabby apartment complex in the worst part of town, who was never surprised by the unwanted noise.

It was always the same thing every night, the sound of shattering glass against the thin walls and the booming voice of a drunken man.

So like every other night the uncaring middle aged neighbor turned up the volume, the jeopardy theme song barley drowning out the sound of the yelling drunk.

However, unknown to the neighbor the yelling wouldn't end like it always did around midnight.

No, the yelling ended much sooner that night. That night was a night unlike any other, for the usual weeping wife at the end of the drunken husbands raging fist didn't cry like she always did while her husband beat her and her 6 year old son hid in his closet. No that night the weeping wife had had enough. Years of drunken beatings and hidden scars were over. That night the neighbor never got to finish the episode of jeopardy for the sound of gunshot broke through the late night shows murmurs.

That night, Avery Valentine lost both his parent. His drunk of a father to a bullet in the head, and his mother to murder.