Chapter 15 Guardien Diety

Kayana pov

So after we cleaned up the gym we were heading home.

"But I gotta say....Laid-back-kun sure has an amazing serve. Shiona-san it does look like probally a re-invented version of yours."

"Eh..Oh yeah.  I met him on Juniour High he taught me to do a serve similar to his. Its a deadly jump floater  I see he's added a few tweaks to work better for him. For me because I'm small I had to adjust and quite frankly I got a stronger serve." I said.

"Oh so then the serve he taught Kageyama is the serve he taught you and also a serve yo7 taight him?"

"Yeah.kinda." I replied

"Well..we sure wouldv'e been in trouble if he played from the start.He is Kageyama's senpai after all. Shiona-san can receive them perfectly but we are not able to connect properly plus she can't do it alone all the time because we need her crazy attacks." Tanaka said.

"Wait a second .Kageyama-kun,Shiona-san, why are you at Karasuno."Tanaka asked.

"Didn't you get an invitation from  Shiratorizawa, The strongest school on the Prefecture,Nekoma in Tokyo and Aoba Josai?"

"Shiratori...?" Hinata tried pronouncing

"Shiratorizawa, they're the top in the prefecture.They're a powerhouse and ranked amoung the top eight in the country."

"Oh."

"I didn't make Shiratorizawa."

"You didn't make it!?" Tanaka yelled shocked.

"I never got a reccommendation from them so I took the general exams. I didn't know what the meaning of the exam was." He said.
I sweatdropped.

You'd swear this kid's a genius.

"The school is very hard to get into by conventional means." Daichi said.

"I guess the King isn't very good at studies..." Tsukki sneered.

"See yah."Yamaguchi piped snickering.

"Yeah...I'm not on the best terms with Ushijima-kun long story...... and I visited Aoba to see if I liked it ,and having the name The Queen kind of creates many misunderstandings...let's just  say Toorū's annoying fangirls gave me a hard time and the guys there.Well...they aren't bad but for the week I went there every second was a confession or 'Are you dating Oikawa-senpai?' A girl tried to lock me jn the Janitor's closet before and said I ditched class because I hated the teacher but I recorded her threatning me and picked the lock. It was fun but...I wanted to help the volleyball team for this school.If I remember correctly. Hinata your an admirer of my cousin . They call him the 'Small Giant?'. He wanted me to attend here so I could help you guys go to Nationals and win." I explained in one.

I took a breath.That was alot to say at once.

....Silence....Hinata looled like he was about to burst.Cute....

"Uwaaaaah.Your related to the Small Giant!!" Hinata exclaimed.

Well. Glad no one actually heard what I said completelym

"Muffin-chan. You'll wake up the residents." I panicked.

He then glomped onto me.

"Your whole family has to be cool then?!Your  as good as he is. You can jump higher than me and your faster toooooo." He rambled squeezing me.

I blushed.
I can't jump higher that him. I'm just taller...by two inches and I jump before he does...
"M-muffin-chaaaan.I can't breathe."

"Uwoah sorry." He said.