Swimming in a Lake?

Lexie's POV

              I was shocked to see Nick and Marshall here too. Nick walked up to me and said, "Hey Lexie. Hey Ella." I honestly didn't know what to say.. I was to shocked.
But Ella said, "Hey Nick."
"Surprising to see you guys here." I said.
"Yeah same here, thought you guys would be heading home." Marshall said.
"Well, you thought wrong." I said giggling. Nick started blushing.
"Why is he blushing?" I thought to myself.  Well, all of a sudden the werewolf from earlier came over.
"Hey Nick. Why are you hanging out with The Omega!?" He asked.
"Why do you care Jacob. Does it matter if I hangout with her or not? I'm not gonna treat her like crap!" He said. I blushed and I felt it! "Wait what?! Why am I blushing? I've never done this before?!" I said to myself.
"Hmm, what if I do this to her?" He said smirking. He picked me up by my waist and he started to run off with me. I started to scream my head off. Everyone ran after me, Marshall, Ella, and Nick. Ella was the fastest out of them. She got in front of him and he didn't seem to mind. He just pushed her out of the way and she feel. Marshall went to her and Nick continued running. His eyes turned red. As he was running he was putting on a red bandanna over his face. He continued running and I saw a glimpse of his eyes changing colors. I thought I was imagining because of how scared I am so I didn't care. Jacob noticed Nick was catching up and he saw a lake near by and he trough me in. Then after Jacob said, "Haha, see see yeah later suckers!" Nick got really upset and he noticed I was having trouble. He jumped in and he swam over to me. I was drowning.. I took one last big breath before I started sinking. Then as I was sinking everything turned black. Nick got over to the spot where I was and he dove down. He saw me and he grabbed me close to him and was swimming up. I was blacked out.

Nick's POV

           As I was back in land, I had Lexie in my arms. I was freaking out. I gently put her down and started to give her CPR. Then Marshall and Ella came. "What happened?! Is she gonna be okay?!" Marshall and Ella asked.
"I-I don't know. I was giving her CPR, I don't know if it's--" I got cut off by her coughing. She started to open her eyes.
"W-what happened?" She asked quietly.
"You were drowning and Nick saved you." Marshall said.
She smiled. "Thank you Nick.." I nodded and she was very weak. She tired to get up but she fell over on her knees.
"Lexie?! Are you okay?!" Ella said.
"Yeah I'm fine. I just need to.." She didn't finished and fell into my arms. "Let's all go home.." Marshall said.
"Yeah, I'll carry her." I said. I carried her bridal style home.
             When we got to her house, it was dark. Ella knocked on the door and her mom said, "Oh my goodness! What happened?! Please come in!" We all walked in and I set her on the couch. We all explained the story and her mom was in shocked. "Well thank you for bring her home. I'm glad she has great friends like you guys! And Nick it's been quite a while! You've grown so much!" She said. I chuckled, "I guess I have."
"Sorry to cut it short, but I better get going. My parents are probably wondering where I am." Ella said.
"Yeah, same." Marshall agreed.
"Okay, well thank you guys so much!" Lexie's mom said. They both smiled and left.
"Umm, is it okay if I stay until she wakes up or something?" I asked.
"Yeah! Of course! If it's okay with your parents." Lexie's mom said.
"Awesome!" I said smiling.
For quite a while Lexie's mom and I were catching up and talking about werewolf stuff.
"So you how Lexie is.. you know... Omega..?" She asked me.
"Who's the Alpha of your school?"
"Umm.. to be honest it's me.." I said.
"Oh that's.. *pause* WAIT DID YOU MAKE HER OMEGA!" She yelled.
Lexie woke up.
"Whoa.. what happened?" Lexie asked.
"Nothing.. I was just was about to leave.." I said.
"Bye Lexie, hope you feel better see you around."
"Bye Nick.." She said.
Well now my crushes mom thinks I made her Omega.. I don't think I'll ever have a chance with her now.. Her being afraid of me.. because of people like Jacob.. at least she has Marshall and Ella.

Lexie's POV

"Mom, what happened? Why was Nick here?" I questioned. "Well, from what I heard someone named Jacob threw you in a lake and you couldn't swim. Nick dived in to save you. He brought you here." My mom explained. I nodded and walked upstairs to my room. Luckily I forgot my phone at home today. I looked and I had a text message from an unknown number...

Hey Lexie.. I'm glad you're okay. I was honestly really worried about you. I hate this Alpha and Omega thing. I want to help you out and get you untitled Omega... but I don't know how. It will take a while, but I'll always be here for you, and I'll always be around.
~~~~~Unknown~~~~~

I didn't bother to answer.. but I started to tear up.. I'm confused on what's happening. I wish everything can go back to normal... I honestly wish Nick and I were still friends... we used to be so close but now since he's Alpha and I'm O-Omega, it's different...