Chapter One

Daryl's body flew up, sitting up straight in the back seat of a damaged Van. His head hitting the ceiling of the car, making him grunt in frustration. A knock on the window made him jump, immediately grabbing his crossbow. Rick was standing outside, waiting to go over the plan for today. Daryl's body relaxed as he realized there wasn't a blood drooling walker waiting for him. He left the Van, opening the sliding door rather abruptly.
"What's the plan for today then? Circlin' round' not doing anythin'?" Darly snapped at Rick, obviously too crabby in the morning.
"We are trying to find them, Daryl" Rick's hand hesitantly fell on Daryl's shoulder, out of kindness. "We are trying to find her." His voice almost a whisper. 
And by her, he means Beth. The name of the girl Daryl was wanting to forget.
He wanted so badly to just shut that blondie out of his mind, but that was impossible. She was everywhere.
Daryl nodded slowly, grabbing piece of fabric from his pocket and rubbing the dirt off his face with it. "Yea, I know" Daryl retreated to the rest of the group with Rick.

Glenn and Maggie analyzed a map, figuring out where they hadn't searched yet.

Terminus was a death trap. A whole bunch of cannibals that didn't give a shit anymore. The group got out eventually, but the experience had left scars. For now, one group searched for a new safe haven, and the other group searched for their loved ones who were lost. 

"Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Abraham will look for a new house to stay, preferably one with enough rooms" Rick directed the group to his wish. "And the rest of us will keep the person search going strong" Rick nodded in Daryl's direction, reminding him that he was determined. 

The group descended in  their separate ways. Daryl and the others began their tracking. They moved into new small town that they haven't been before, but that didn't stop them. Michonne spoke up. "Carl and I will go scavenge, you guys keep looking"
Carl hid his smile that was creeping onto his lips. Rick nodded in agreement "Take Rosita with you."

The person search was up to Daryl and Rick now. They followed a small gravel road into a forest clearing. They moved quickly, not wasting any time. 
After a while of fast walking, they eventually slowed down. "How bout' I see what's down that hill?" Daryl asking, not really expecting an answer. He shuffled down the hill slowly, making sure to imprint the surface of his shoe on the mud.
Daryl saw some walkers in the distance, no biggy. He made his way up to one in a ripped up muddy suit, and jammed a knife into his head. Another walker turned around to face him, making Daryl freeze. The same blonde hair, the same height and petite body.

Beth?