Rush

Bruce turns over once more as Tony searches through the sheets until he finds the lube he'd left there. Tearing away his pre-soaked boxers, he coats himself generously, and then checks on Bruce. He's facing the window, something that he likes to do when he is totally relaxed. Tony presses his first two fingertips against Bruce's tightened muscles, lathering them well. He bends over and plants soft kisses down the length of Bruce's spine, reminding Bruce how much he loves him as reassurance while he's in this vulnerable, control-free state.

Tapping his hip as Bruce leans back toward him, Tony asks him to lift up a little. In lieu of a pillow, he reaches around Bruce's side to anchor his middle in the crook of his arm. Then, he cradles the tip of Bruce's cock inside the slick circle he forms with his thumb and forefinger. Moving quickly, he teases Bruce's tip from a deep pink to a full red as he slowly pushes his own tip inside him. It distracts Bruce from getting overwhelmed by the penetration, and he takes gasping, panting breaths as he reels from the pleasure of it all. His fingers grip the pillow beneath him as he takes one long breath in, and he squeezes his eyes shut as he blows the air out. Tony pets him from behind, running a gentle hand down his side as he uses the other hand to carefully guide himself deeper.

Once he's fully seated, Tony has grown accustomed to waiting until Bruce feels comfortable with moving. But after such a long time teasing, he doesn't have to wait. Bruce moans and whines for more, gripping the pillows and clenching his teeth. Tony is gentle, kind and attentive. He knows exactly how and where to touch him, at just the right time. Soon, he is making perfect, steady strokes and Bruce is like calm waters in his hands. His breaths are even, his thoughts are hushed, and he feels so wonderfully full.

Then, Tony reaches around him once again, and he starts to pull back and forth, all the way up and down his length, in a tantalizing reminder of the high that's to come. Bruce tries to breathe and not react too much. He wants to be good for Tony and last as long as possible. But, the more Tony touches him, the less he can think about anything else. His body rushes closer and closer to climax, until finally he's panting, "I- I'm gonna-"

But Tony just whispers, "Sshhh," and keeps on gently stroking him.

Bruce tries to stretch and curl his toes, relax for Daddy and let him do the work. He closes his eyes, and he feels the sensations all over him, as if he could actually see the synapses firing inside him. Quietly, he hones his senses and calms himself as he focuses on taking longer breaths.

This time, Tony's breath catches. This is the part about Bruce that always amazes him. How in-tune he is with his own body, from all of his years on the run and training himself to be calm. It amazes Tony every time to think that Bruce has been able to do so many things with him, and yet still keep them safe.