novvv💙:
ARE YOU SERIOUS

novvv💙:
im literally always waiting on you but okay. you're always my number one priority but im never yours.

jaceyy❤️:
what? you're always my first priority.

novvv💙:
can you can really say that remembering what happened in LA last time?

jaceyy❤️:
that was once & i apologised

novvv💙:
hawaii, our USA trip, japan, ringing any bells?

novvv💙:
hell, i didnt even want to go but i went with you because i knew you wanted to and i wanted you to be happy.

jaceyy❤️:
if you didnt want to go, why didnt you say something before?

novvv💙:
arent you getting the picture? i do things for you because i always put you before myself or anyone.

jaceyy❤️:
I thought you had a nice time?

novvv💙:
im not saying i didnt, it was great. but id always wanted to go to europe or new zealand but you didnt and i was okay with that because i wanted you to be happy.

jaceyy❤️:
okay, i get where your coming from. im sorry.

jaceyy❤️:
I do try to put your happiness first though

novvv💙:
im not having this argument with you now

jaceyy❤️:
dont, but I don't appreciate you saying that your doing everything for me and im not putting you first. + I do have a life too

novvv💙:
i know, and so do i but theres things that should & shouldnt happen when youre in a relationship jace

jaceyy❤️:
what like you saying you put me first whilst about to head to new york and leave me for how ever many months?

novvv💙:
woowwwww

novvv💙:
okay firstly, when i was offered this once in a life time chance to be part of the best cinematic universe & some of the most popular movies of all time, i almost rejected it. wanna know why, because of you, because i wanted to be there for you and everyone here. i would put my life on hold to just make sure everyone else's life was amazing.

novvv💙:
kyeara MADE me take it, she legit said that if i didnt take it she would flip because i needed to do something for myself at least once in my life, and this HAD to be it.

novvv💙:
so if you want to tell me im being hypocritical to make you feel better, feel free but i know that i made the right decision.

jaceyy❤️:
what the fuck, so once again everythings my fault? I never told you to stop your life for me.

novvv💙:
im so fucking done omg

jaceyy❤️:
you're done? this is so bullshit

novvv💙:
you know what, kyeara was right

jaceyy❤️:
oh yeah? about what, she hates me and I know it.

novvv💙:
i think thats her point, anyway she said you'd go crazy defensive and get angry.

jaceyy❤️:
of course im going to be defensive when im getting bullshit thrown my way

novvv💙:
jace, seriously? how do you not realise what you do?

jaceyy❤️:
what the fuck am i doing

jaceyy❤️:
actually dont even answer that, im done. have a nice fucking flight & enjoy your new man tom.

novvv💙:
wtff jace, stop please okay? im sorry for bringing it up.

novvv💙:
jace please

novvv💙:
im really sorry

novvv💙:
jace

novvv💙:
come on please

--

ohhhh dramaaaaa