I Think I Like Him

Okay so someone told me to make another one bc it's "too adorable to end" which i think is not but anyways, i can't think of another yoonmin scene so i just did a taekook one!

This oneshot will show what jimin's plan is, which i still don't have any idea what it is about since i dont want some mainstream confession scenario.. i'll just think of it on the way xD

°°

"Kookie~" The fox cooed as he approached to the said bunny, who immediately turned his head to face the fox when said male heard his voice. "TaeTae?" He muttered shyly as he blushed when he saw the older's cute boxy smile.

"Where have you been?" He immediately asked. "I've been looking for you everywhere." Taehyung pouted, and Jungkook just felt himself melting at the very second. "U-Uh," Jungkook mentally cursed himself when he stuttered. "I was j-just at the kitchen a w-while ago. No need to pout, TaeTae." He smiled, obviously embarassed. Ahh Jeon Jungkook, why must you be so awkward around your crush??

Taehyung placed his arm around Jungkook shoulder, ruffling the latter's hair afterwards. "You got me worried. Don't ever leave my side again alright?" He smiled cheekily as he spoke, "Well, except when we would t-take a shower though." Taehyung blushed. Jungkook blushed at the statement as well, but giggled at his hyung's cute state. "Alright, hyung." He uttered shyly, his ears twitching every few seconds. Taehyung went to look at the tv and watched the movie that the bunny was watching as well.

Jungkook can't help but stare at the fox' beautiful-and so perfect-face. He can't help but wonder, what did Taehyung do on his past life to be blessed with such handsome face, and such perfect personality? Like come on, they say nobody's perfect. How dare Taehyung ruin that saying?

Minutes passed, and they continued like that, Taehyung watching the movie while Jungkook kept on ogling him. And sooner, the movie finally finished. As Taehyung realized that it was already on the credits, he turned to look at Jungkook, who immediately pretend to be asleep, so he won't get caught creepily staring. Taehyung smiled softly at the younger, reaching his hand out to caress Jungkook's cheek, before carrying the bunny to his(Taehyung's) room.

Taehyung laid Jungkook on the bed carefully, hoping that the latter wouldn't wake up. Since it's already dark, Taehyung decided to lay down right beside the younger, leaving some distance since Jungkook might not want his private space to be invaded. "Good night, Kookie." He said to the "sleeping" boy, before closing his eyes, sleeping. Jungkook silently smiled, waiting for a few seconds to make sure Taehyung's finally awake, before stretching out his hand to stroke the older's smooth, smooth hair. "Sweet dreams, TaeTae hyung." He whispered, before drifting off to a dreamless, but comfortable sleep as well.

-T-K-

Taehyung woke up first, surprised when he realized that he and Jungkook were tangled up. He decided not to move, not wanting to wake his bunny up. He lifted his hand to gently play with Jungkook's hair, a playful smile dancing on his lips as he watched the younger unconsciously smile.

Jungkook slowly woke up, opening his eyes, only to see Taehyung. It's so early in the morning and I'm already blind. "Good morning, Kookie." The older greeted him cheerfully, waking Jungkook up on his senses. "G-Good morning, h-hyung." He stuttered as he realized their position. Goodness! Are we cuddling? Thinking about the position they're currently in is embarassing, but at the same time, oddly comforting. Taehyung tried to hide his smile, failing as he saw Jungkook blush cutely. "Wanna eat breakfast? I can ask Jin hyung to cook for us since the noonas are probably still sleeping and he is the only one awake at this time." He started. (Ooh new character)

Jungkook blushed a little harder-okay, maybe a lot harder-as he caught a glimpse of the fox' grin. "S-Sure." He said before turning to stand up. They both stood up from Taehyung's bed, the older taking the bunny's hand and dragging him to their Jin hyung's room.