Dark witch Morgan

i am drifting;

          slowly submerging to the depths;

yet, i cant seem to stop myself, to control my own body;

          i cant move, it's as if like they wanted me to drown so badly;

if i fall again;

          i wont be able to rise, to lift myself up;

if i fall again;

          i will remain enveloped in the darkness forever;

then, darkness embraced me.

i came from a family of the highest monarchy in an empire with blood that course through its history. we were happy, despite being denizens of the darkness, they all respected my family and my parent's way of ruling. 

happiness   

father brought peace in our land, even supplied food, supplies and enough blood to his people----with the help of a treaty of course with the supernaturals. my mother helped with the women to bring balance when men are becoming a little annoying---we were happy then. my parents were teaching me the way of the royals, the way to lead and to defend, even to fight.

of course like other empires,  not all of our days are all joyous smiles and glorious days, there are times for bitter punishments, deaths and circumstances.

back then, the vampire race are not known to be menacing creatures lurking in the dark but smiling beings that can walk under the sun.

 but what we did not know was that behind us, behind all of these achievements are menacing red eyes that despises us, loathe us and planning of my family's downfall----for HIM to seize the opportunity to rule. there came days that the same red eyes bring threats to our kingdom but we did not know that these pair of red eyes are living with us in the castle---we are all utter fools for not even pointing faults at HIM. 

HE---who we all trusted.

HE----my uncle and my father's older brother.

HE consorted with a witch to create a potent potion that will result in a plaque so bad that the vampire race will greatly suffer.  

HIS mate---the witch morgan.  

witches and warlocks

the witch and warlock race since the beginning of the history always lay low among the supernaturals. but these are all what she, merlin---the queen of the witches accompanied by her husband, magnus----the king of the warlocks wanted and remained the peace keepers among the supreme council of the supernaturals. 

it is said that the mediator of the witches power are their hairpieces and headdresses----they are not the pointy hats that are printed in fantasy storybooks. but stylish, elegant hairpieces/ headdresses that are always clinging on their head. it is often styled with gems of sorts and the more important gemstones and pieces that it contains, the more  powerful the witch are.

while in warlocks, the mediator of their power are through their bracelets and anklets. like the witches, the more gemstones and pieces it contained the more power they hold.

also, the materials used in their hairpieces, headdresses, bracelets and anklets have gold, silver and bronze depending on their level of power which considered gold as the finest, highest ranked material, next is silver then bronze is the lowest.

but the witch then darkly grinned and HE just looked at her with confused eyes then left. they both hated but sometimes loved each other. being each other's source of their own hatred---their races. both agreed to stay living apart, but sometimes visiting each other for a while. they cannot ignore the growing pull to each other. the mate pull.

various potion ingredients then swirled in her mind thinking what plaque strong enough to kill the vampire race---yes, to kill. she always wanted the vampire race to vanish from the realm to  rise the witches power over the whole land  and reign supreme among the supernaturals.

then, the witch searched and studied, created different potions but the the thought of weakening the vampires always drew her back---she wanted them gone. she wanted to eradicate their race, then like a bulb flickered on in her brain----she then concluded to create a curse.

from then on, the witch searched and studied like a madwoman to create the curse to perfection. and the witch successfully created a dark curse.

a dark curse.

merlin dreamt of a woman who sat in a wooden chair, her face and whole body blurred----writing on a parchment with a quill and ink. curious, she then looked at what the sitting woman was writing and surprised that it is a dark curse. 

merlin woke up from the terrible dream, sensed her whole village and wanted to destroy the curse before it will be casted. she then created a sensing spell to find the creator of the dark curse. but  she was shocked and utter disbelief strained on her beautiful face when she was lead by her sensing spell to where the witch was. the witch was none other than her older sister, morgan.

merlin entered her cabin, eyeing her things and looking for the parchment that contained the dark curse but what surprised her the most is the blackening headdress of the witch. the blackening headdress is the start of the process to become a dark witch.

a dark witch.

when the whole headdress of the witch are of black color, they are considered a dark witch----it is the same fate as with the warlocks bracelets and anklets that are blackened.

each day, merlin visited her older sister to convince her to surrender the parchment of the dark curse, but each day were always a failure and each day that the the dark curse is not destroyed that the headdress continued blackening.

then one night, merlin dreamt of a black colored rain then amidst of it a colorful rainbow appeared. but as the black rain continued, black dots started to taint the beautiful rainbow. it became a black arch surrounding the witch village----a previous rainbow that all turned black. a nightmare of morgan's complete descend to the darkness.

merlin hurriedly went to her older sister's cabin, she knocked several times then entered when no one answered through the wooden door hoping that her dream is just a meaningless one. pain and sadness are etched on her face, tears started to fall from her eyes and hands covered her mouth as she was greeted with a grinning, complete dark witch morgan