"Damn who that?" The taller one asked.

I held my head down and silently prayed that they wouldn't come over or say anything to me. I did not need Jahseh cutting up and acting a fool in a ice cream shop.

I guess I spoke too soon because I over heard one of them say they were about to holla at me. Not long after, the tall light skinned boy came and sat in the booth in front of me.

"Wassup lil mama"

"Sorry but my boyfriend is sitting there"

He looked at me and laughed, tilting his head to the side.

"Damn I just came over here to say hey and you gone talk about some boyfriend?" He asked.

"I was just letting you know that my boyfriend is sitting here and he probably wouldn't like that you're sitting here with me, and he's kinda crazy" I told him.

"Shiiiid im crazy too. Wassup?"

I shook my head at him and glared over at Jahseh. He was already to the front, making our orders.

"How was your day though?"

"Good because my boyfriend made it that way"

"Ima let you know this now, ion care about no boyfriend. So you might as well slide me the digits so I can hit ya up later on when ya mans not around" He said sliding his phone over to me.

"No thank you. Im not like that" I declined.

He still insisted I did anyways. I was guessing he knew the other teenagers who sat near by because they were all cheering him on and calling his name.

There was at least 6 boys including the boy he walked in with, and 2 girls.

Just when I was about to get up and walk away Jahseh came over with my cone in his hand and a plastic bowl in his other.

The boy glared at him while Jahseh handed me my cone. He looked at the boy and I confused.

"Oh this your guy?" The boy asked.

"Who you?" Jahseh asked him.

"Lets just go to the arcade" I told Jahseh while getting up.

"Nigga who you? Why you sitting at the table with this nigga? You know him?" Jahseh asked looking at me.

Oh great.

The boy began to stand up which I guess made Jahseh feel threatened.

"Nigga wassup, what you tryna do? Fuck you talking to my girlfriend for?"

"I was just tryna get the bitch number. Calm yo weird looking ass down" The boy said.

"Bitch? Yo moms a bitch homeboy" Jahseh said while I began to pull on his arm.

"Ay dont talk about my mama, she dead. i'll kill yo bitch ass boy" The boy said trying to walk up on Jahseh.

His friend had came over and stood in front of him asking him what had happened.

"I'll spit on that hoe's grave"

And when Jahseh said that, it set the boy off. He jumped at Jahseh trying to get around his friend and Jahseh sat his ice cream down on the table.

They yelled at each other back and forth while the boy's friend kept him back. I pushed Jahseh around him over towards the door.

By now everyone was staring at us trying to see what the commotion was about.

"Come outside then fuck ass nigga" Jahseh told him.

I got him out the door, but he was still trying to argue while the boy was still trying to get at him.

When we got outside I stood in front of him and folded my arms. He looked at me with a mug on his face and I could still hear the boy yelling from the inside.

"Jahseh really?"

"Fuck that, why the fuck was you sitting up there talking to that nigga?"

"I told him to leave! He—

"Naw you was sitting there talking to his ass until you seen me come over, then you wanted to try to get up and leave and shit" He said as he began to walk away.

"Will you listen to me?? Damn!" I said trying to explain while following after him.

He ignored me and continued walk.

<>

So I just wanted you guys to know that I love yall so much <3. Like yall are the best supporters ever. We're on the road to 100k reads and im so excited. I love how I can talk to you all about anything and yall give me the best advice. Yall are like the family I never had 💙💙 But yeah I love you guys so much, and thank youuuuuu for showing love and reading my books.