Chapter One

C Y R U S ' S   P O V

Andi was throwing a party at her house. Buffy, Andi, Me, Jonah, and Amber were all in her room.

We were playing truth or dare.

" Okay, Cyrus, truth or dare?" She asked me. " Um, dare!" No I meant truth!

" Okay, I dare you to kiss the hottest or prettiest person you know in here" she smirked. Everyone knew I was gay, but really there is only one boy in here.

" I'll get blindfolds" Andi said and I was right back. She put one on everyone and I helped her with her own.

I stood up and sat right in front of him.

Jonah Beck

I smile, this is my only chance. I am so close to his face. My hand accidentally goes on his thigh. He jumps a little but smiles.

Why?

I lean in and kiss him. It took him a few seconds to kiss back, but he did. I was shocked. It lasted for awhile.

" Did he kiss someone yet?" Buffy asked, while laughing. Jonah smiled and whispered something.

" Come to my-"

" EVERYONE OUT!" Andi's grandma yelled. They took off the blindfold and we darted for the door.

I was walking when Jonah came up to me. " Hey wanna come to my house and stay? I need to talk to you" he says. I nod and smile.

We walk to his house and walk in. His parents are asleep. He grabs my hand and takes me up to his room.

" I have clothes for you to change in...wait here" I nod and he walks in his huge closet.

He brings out a big shirt and joggers. I smile and thanks him. He starts to take off his shirt and I quickly cover my eyes. I giggle and my cheeks go bright pink.

He just laughs and continues to change. He pulls my hands down after his is done. He is in joggers and a soft shirt. I smile and ask " Where's your bathroom?" " Why?" He asked. " Well I need to change" I say. " Just change in here"

I nod my head but quickly say " Then turn around and close your eyes" he agreed and sat on his bed. I first take off my pants and put on the gray nice joggers. Then I self consciously take off my shirt. I was about tot grab the shirt he gave me but I felt arms wrap around my waist. I froze.

" Why are you so nervous cy-guy?" He asked. " I just, um, I just w-want to put the s-shirt on" I get out.

" Why I like you like this" he says snuggling into my neck. " because I'm cold" I make an excuse. " I have a bed with blankets ya know" he laughs.

I turn around and he kissed my shoulder. Welp, didn't know that was coming.

" J-Jonah please?" I ask. He let go of me finally and let me put the shirt on. He shut his door and locked it.

I gulped and he turned to me. He grabbed my hand, yet again, and pushed me on his bed. He laughed as I just blushed. His bed was right next to a window that I could fall out any minute of.

He snuggled into my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Why is he doing this? Is he gay? What is happening to me?

I turn to face him and his head falls. I snuggle up to him and he kisses the top of my head.

N I G H T 

I run, trying to get away. But I can't. It's too hard! I cry for help from one of my parents.

J O N A H ' S   POV

I wake up to Cyrus moving a lot. He keeps talking. I listen. " No! No please! Mom! Dad! Someone help! Dad stop it! Mom no! Dad!" He kinda starts to yell and I shake him.

" Cyrus! CYRUS!" I finally wake him up and he had tears running down his face. He quickly hugged me and cried. I kissed his head and said " Everything is gonna be alright, baby" he nodded and snuggled up to me. He was sitting on my lap now, straddling my waist.

Jeez what this boy does to me.

I heard light snores from him. I looked and he was asleep. I smile and lay him back down. I let him snuggle back into me and I kiss the top of his head.

" Goodnight my love" and I fall back to my slumber.

* MORNING *

BEEP BEEP BEEP
C Y R U S ' S   POV

I wake up to Jonah dancing and singing in his boxers. I look for my phone and see that it's on the floor. I quietly grab it and start recording him on my Snapchat. I turn down my sound so he doesn't hear it. I caption 'Good morning to you too'

I posted it and clear my throats. He turned off the music and blushed.

" Good morning" he said. I just giggled. I grabbed my clothes and changed back into them.

" Where's as you going?" He asked.
" Don't worry, I'll be back" I say and walk out of his room.

-"-"-"-"-"/"/""/"

Soooo yeah.

Tell me what you think...