Chapter 4

I'm sorry I haven't been on in forever. But the reads mean the world to me. And this is my first story and I promise it will get better! I hope you are enjoying it so far though! (: I'm always open to suggestions and advice so you can message me or comment! Thanks(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 flashback.

One thing led to another.

---

*3 months later*

(Boomer healed fine he just isn't as fast anymore.)

I woke up and immediately felt sick. I ran to my bathroom and threw my guts up! I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. This has been happening every couple days for the last 3 weeks.

I went and sat down on my bed and checked my phone.

5 new messages and 3 missed calls.

I ignored the missed calls automatically knowing who it was.

Three of the texts we're from Kyleigh-Mae asking if I wanted to go shooping with her today, and 2 from my best guy friend Jay asking if I wanted to go and rope some steers today I replied back "Ofcourse!" I sat my iPhone down and went to my bathroom and showered.

When I got out I braided my hair to the side and threw on a pair of Miss Me short shorts, a pink tank top, and my favorite boots! Then I called Sierra.

Conversation.

Sierra- Goodmorning

Me- Hey! You think you can come over to my house tonight there's somethin I need to tell you, and all the girls.

Sierra- Yeah sure! I'll be there at 7.

Me- Okay. See you then!

Sierra- Kay bye.

I hung the phone up and stuck it in my back pocket and headed out my bedroom door.

"Morning sis! What you up to today?" said my dad.

"Mornin daddy. I'm gonna take Hunter (my roping horse) over to Jays and rope some cows!"

"Oh sounds good, see you later!"

"Bye." I said, as I grabbed my truck keys and walked out the front door and loaded Hunter in the trailer and hooked up.

Then I jumped in my truck and called Jay.

Jay- Ari!

Me- Hey I'm on my way!

Jay- Alright see you soon.

I turned down his long drive way and a couple minutes later I made it to his barn.

He was inside saddlin up a horse I didn't recognize. I jumped out of my truck and got a really sharp pain in my stomach. I fell to the ground automatically.

I woke up in a hospital. I noticed all my friends in various places aroudn the room sleeping.

I pushed the call button on the little remote and a nurse was in my room almost immediately.

"Oh. Nice to see you awake Ms. Jacobs." the nurse said.

"Yeah, Um.. Why am I here?" I asked her.

"Well. I have some news for you..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh! Whats gonna happen?! I hope yall enjoyed it! More to come really soon!

 Please comment and vote please! This means the world to me!