Chapter 3

I didn't even recognize Boomer because the cuts were so bad, so he had a lot of bandaging. 

I walked closer to him and touched the star on his forehead.I started sobbing. Next thing I knew Blake was pressed to my back with his arms around my waist. He whispered in my ear, "He'll be fine, babe."

By the looks of it he was out of the the barrel turnin business for a while. He is one of the best and fastest horses I have ever had. I wiggled out of Blake's grip and walked around the stall bending down to check his feet. I examined him for myself. I walked out of the stall leaving Blake behind. I couldn't bare to be in there any longer. I walked to the barn bathroom and washed my face and hands. I leaned up against the wall and waited for Blake. I had quit sobbing and was thinking of the positives of the situation, which there weren't many. 

I heard the Blake shut the stall door and he came around the corner a few seconds later. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Will you stay with me tonight though?" I asked. "Of course, babe."

We went inside and sat on my bed just talking about random things. I was thinking how lucky I am to have him. My life is crazy and he's always there for me. I love him so much. 

And then one thing led to another. <3 

The Story of a Small Town Country Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें