Chapter Nine

"Are we dead?! ARE WE DEAD?!" Jason screamed whilst flapping around in the water.

"No we're not dead you idiot!" Brittney said, throwing water in his face.

They were in the middle of a pond after being shoot out from the cloud, by a cannon. They had no idea where they were but they definately knew they were lost. .

"Where's Angelique?" Jason asked, he looked around the pond but saw no sign for her.

"I don't know! When the cannon shot she might have gone in another direction" Brittney said. "Let's get out of here and go look for her".

They trudged out of the pond. They were both wet from head to toe and their pajamas were filthy. They walked through the forest of Neverland looking for any sign of Angelique or Peter or anything. But there was no one.

"Oh God! We're lost! Now we're never going to find Angelique" Jason groaned.

"Jason, can you shut up for five minutes? Please?!" Brittney yelled at him.

"Okay sheesh, you don't have to scream!".

As they walked through the forest, they yelled out Angelique's name but no help came to their avail. Jason would complain and whine, and everytime he was about to say a word Brittney would shut him up.

Jason stopped in his tracks and looked around the forests then back at Brittney, "Do you hear that?".

"No. Can we please keep walking? My feet hurt, we should've brought shoes before we came here" Brittney said and rubbed her feet.

"I think I hear people coming. But I also hear drums, do you think it could be.."

A flying arrow whizzed past their heads and striked the tree behind Brittney. Three people came out into the clearing in front of them whilst reloading on their arrows.

The girl who shot the arrow had tan skin, brown eyes, and a black braid that went over her shoulder. She had two lines of blue paint on her face and orange paint also. She pointed at Brittney and Jason, and said "Get them".

"INDIANS! RUN!" Jason screamed. Him and Brittney immediatly went into run. Arrows flew past them, the Indians missed every shot. They kept on running, making twists and turns so that the Indians could lose track of them.

"Stop" Brittney said breathless. "I think we lost them".

They fell to the ground to catch their breath. It was really exhausting running from Indians who were shooting arrows at you. "Come on. Let's find Angelique" Jason suggested.

But as soon as they got up, they were surrounded. Two indians came towards them with the knives and arrows. The girl they saw before, stuck her knife at Jason. "Give me a good reason on why I shouldn't kill you" she said.

Jason fell to his knees, "Please don't kill us!! We mean no harm! Its not like we're out to kill you or anything. We're just looking for our sister".

"Princess Tiger Lily" the buff indian said. He had his dark black hair tied back into a ponytail. He had his arrow aimed for Brittney. "You're Father said you musn't come home late".

"Let's take the prinsors with us then" she said. "Tie them up".

The other indians followed her orders. They tied both of their necks and hands with rope. The knots were tight and linked together. "Let's go" Princess Tiger Lily said.

They started walking through the forest again with Princess Tiger Lily by their side and her two big and buff boyguards. Whenever they walked slower, Tiger Lily would pull the rope making them walk faster.

"Are you going to kill us?" Brittney asked. Tiger Lily didn't answer. "Hello? Earth to indian chick? Are you going to kill--".

"SHUT UP!" Tiger Lily screamed, she held her knife up at Brittney's throat. "Say another word, and I will slit your throat open".

"Yeah Brittney... shut up" Jason muttered behind her.

As they kept walking, they heard footsteps as if someone was following them. Tiger Lily stopped and told her men to have their weapons ready. They held up their knives and arrows.

"Ahh, Princess Tiger Lily" a familiar voice said.

Tiger Lily gasped, "Wait a minute. I know that voice".

Out came Hook and Mr Smee. Hook held up his right hand and gave Tiger Lily an evil smile. "Its so nice to see you today. I haven't in so long" Hook said.

"What do you want?" she said angrily.

"Oh. I want you of course and the other two" Hook said. "You see if I kidnap you three, then Pan will have to come after you".

"And what makes you think we're leaving with you?" Tiger Lily asked.

Jason whimpered and whispered to Brittney, "I'm scared".

"Oh really? I thought you could take on Hook. I remember you saying back home "Hook is no match for me" and "I can take on Hook anytime, anywhere" Remember?" she whispered back at him.

"That was just talk".

"Shut up you two!" Hook said.

"Okay, shutting up now" Brittney said.

"You think you're so strong? You can't even defeat Pan. You're nothing but crap" Tiger Lily said before spitting in Hook's face.

The spit went close to Hook's mouth, he wiped it away angrily.

"Oh Captain, are you okay?" Mr Smee asked.

Hook snapped his fingers together and his crewman surrounded them. They fought with Tiger Lily's bodyguards. One of the crewman stabbed them on the side. Both of the bodyguards went falling to the ground. Tiger Lily drew her knife but Hook already had his sword at her neck.

"Ah ah, I don't think so" he said in singing voice. "We're going to Skull Rock, and make sure to inform Pan".

"You'll never get away with this!" Jason yelled.

Hook looked at him, "What did you say?".

"Yeah what did you say Brittney?" Jason said turning his head to her.

"I didn't say anything. That was you!" she yelled to him.

Hook tightened the rope, choking both of them. "I don't want to hear another word from you. Understood?".

Brittney fell on her knees, trying to untighten the rope.

"Understood! Please stop! You're killing her!" Jason said.

Hook untightned the rope , which left Brittney gasping for air. "Alright" Hook said. "Let's get out of here".

WOO! Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I uploaded a k-pop song. "Goodbye Baby" by miss A. I would recommend listening to it. :D xx - A