Loving a Phat Girl

"Drew, I already told you I don't want to sign up for a dating website. I don't want anything to do with love or relationships for a long while." I said folding my arms over my chest.

My name is Sierra Cole,I'm 23 years old. I am the CEO of a fashion company (I only go when I feel like it since I'm my own boss). My bestfriend is Drew Adams. She's my main bitch and only bitch. I have just gotten out of a relationship a few months back and now Drew thinks I'm lonely. So she's making me sign up for this online dating thing. "Girl you too lonely, you need a man in yo life." Drew said not taking her eyes off of the computer screen. "Drew, you don't have a man." I spoke with a blank expression on my face.

"I can get a man whenever I want." She said finally taking her eyes off of the computer and turning to me. "Whatever, I still don't want you to sign me up. I really don't want to be in a relationship right now." I spoke with a sigh. "Look Sisi, I know what's good for you trust me, I've seen the way you watch couples walk around here all happy and shit. How about this you don't have to sign up but I'm going to give you a number to call. Ok?" She asked. "But..." I started but she cut me off. "No buts, just do it, his name is Marquees (pronounced as Marcus) and he's knows so much about you. He said that you two went to the same high school or something like that." She shrugged and turned off the computer. I watched as she got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Dj, I really would love to meet the guy but I'm just so caught up in work and..... Wait you said he knows me?" I asked confused and furred my eyebrows. "Yes, he said he knows you. He's my cousin from my mama side. One day me and my mama was talking about you.... Don't ask why... And I guess he overheard and he said he knows you." I started thinking about my high school days.

"Marquees?" I repeated the name hoping that it would help me. "I really don't remember a Marquees." I spoke after a while. "Here, take my phone and call him. Look for his name." She said while looking through my fridge. "Drew no!" I exclaimed. "I'm helping you. It's either that or the dating website." She warned. She took the phone out of my hand touching the phone screen a few times and handing it back to me. "Hello?" The sexiest voice I ever heard announced through the phone. "Ummmm hello?" I answered awkwardly. "Drew, that you?" He asked. "Oh no, it's her friend Sierra. She wanted me to meet you, because she thinks I'm lonely." He chuckled after I said that. "Well I'm Marquees, and from the way you sound on this phone, you should be sexy as hell." I blushed a little, until I realized he probably wasn't into big girls. "Let's meet up somewhere?" He stated. I can already tell he's the controlling type. "Sure." I answered. "Does 8 sounds good at The Midnight Madness Club?" He asked."Yep, see you there." I said and quickly hung up the phone. "Drew I am gonna kill you!" I shouted running over to her.

"Why? I am sure he would love to meet you." She said sipping some of her beer. "It's not like I held a gun to your head and made you talk to him." She continued and threw her beer can in the trash. "True, we have a date tonight." I mumbled hoping she didn't hear, but I guess I didn't mumble low enough. "OH MY GOSH!" She screamed. "When?" She asked. "Tonight " I said rolling my eyes.

"Where?" She screamed. She was more excited than I was. "Midnight Madness Club" I said and walked to my bedroom to pick out my outfit. Sigh "well here goes nothing" I mumbled to myself.

*7:50pm*

I did my last touch ups to my make up and reapplied my lip gloss. I looked over to the circular clock that hung on my wall. "Shit I'm gonna be late" I said to myself. I hurried and grabbed my purse and car keys and ran down the stairs being careful as well knowing that I have on my heels. I looked at myself on the full mirror that was on the wall.

I am plus size, my black curly hair fall down to my mid back, I had curves in all the right places but a little to much.

I examined my caramel skin and my 5ft 5" body. I was pretty short. After looking at myself one last time I ran my fingers through my hair and headed out the front door to make sure it was locked and walked to my black Lexus.

* Club *

I walked around the club until I finally found the bar. Yes! I had to search for the bar don't judge me I've never been here before.

"Hi, what can I get you?" a friendly female voice asked me. "Um, can I have a sex on the beach" I said . "Coming right up" She said then left to go get my drink.

"Hello, you must be Siara?" I heard a familiar voice asked. I turned around to come face to face with my biggest enemy "Marques De LaCruz" I spoked with hatred in my voice. "So I can see you recognize me" he said with a smirk on his face."I'm going home" I said pushing him out of my way but he didn't move one inch.

"I don't think so baby girl." He whispered in my ear them kissed my neck multiple times, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. "Mhmmm." I moaned and them and then reality hit me and I pushed him away slapping him.

"You're such an ass ya know" I said then walked away. Only for him to pull me back. "Don't ever put your hands on me again!" He said with a possessiveness in his voice. His veins were popping out through his neck and his face filled with anger. I don't know why but it turned me on. "Stupid ass!" I shouted above the music and slapped him again and walked away with a little more speed this time.

*Marques POV*

I can't believe she slapped me but GOD damn she sexy as fuck. I couldn't help but get a little hard when she walked with her ass jiggling all over the place.

I have to have her. She thick in all the right places. I licked my lips at the thought of her thick thighs wrapped around my torso as I'm deep inside ...

"Umm excuse me sir did you see a beautiful plus sized woman, she was standing here a few minutes ago." The female bartender asked with a drink in her hand. I assumed she was gay based on how she described Sierra and licked her lips. "She just left" I said then headed to the dance floor. "I gonna get her" I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back kittens😸

Hope you enjoy my new book