It looked in very bad shape. all the windows were broken, the front door was broken and the wood on the outside was rotting. I slowly walked inside, the place looked like something out of a horror movie. I looked in the first room and the only thing I saw was chains attached to the wall and on the end of them were handcuffs, beside it was a tray of rotten food. I gagged at the smell and quickly shut the door and went to the next room. This one had a single bed in it and there were also handcuff chains on the wall, and broken glass was all over the floor.

"Is this really where pans love died." I whispered to myself.

As I walked out of the cabin I saw another trail leading up a big hill, I followed it to the top and saw a cave. I walked into the cave, there were torches lightning the way but what I saw and the end of the cave was something I did not expect to see.

Right in front of me was a glass coffin, and in it a beautiful girl with long blonde hair laid peacefully. She had a white long night gown on and her hands rested just below her chest, and in between her hands was a beautiful red rose.

Is this Peters love? I looked at her carefully, she can't be any older then seventeen. Why would Peter have her here. I gently touched the glass coffin.

"Who are you?" I whispered to the girls body.

I suddenly felt warmth in my body and all along the cave walls vines with red roses grew everywhere.

"Rose?"

I was suddenly harshly grabbed and in that moment the roses rotted just as fast as they appeared.

"What are you doing here!!" Peters angry voice yelled at me as he grabbed both my wrists painfully.

I couldn't find any words to say, I have never seen Peter this angry.

"Answer me Jessica!" He screamed making me flinch.

"Me and Max sneaked out of Camp to do some target practice and he told me about the trail that leads here and that you didn't want anyone to go down it and my curiosity just got the better of me, I'm sorry Peter." I said quietly.

Peter glared at me.

"So you disobeyed me. even though you knew I didn't want anyone to come here, you still did it out of curiosity." He snapped and I slowly nodded.

In seconds Peters hand flew up and then slapped me hard on the cheek. I gasped at the sudden pain and held my stinging cheek.

"You are to never ever come back here, do you understand me Jessica."

I nodded.

"But, who is she?" I asked looking at the girls body.

Peter looked at the girl in the glass coffin, and for a second I swear I could see his eyes water from tears. But he quickly recovered and looked back at me with a glare.

"You'll find out someday."

He then waved his hand and I was suddenly standing in the middle of the camp.

(Destiny's POV)

I stared in shock at my mother's grave. Someone had dug up her coffin, broke into it and literally took her body!

"He did this....my father, Peter Pan took her body!" I cried and Emma and her mother snow white came to comfort me.

"It's going to be alright destiny, I promise will find your mother and your daughter." Snow White said while she slowly rubbed my back.

Prince Charming was inspecting my mother's coffin and he looked at it confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Well umm, there's no stains on the bed of the coffin. Rose's body should have slowly rotted over the years she was buried but there's no sign of any lose hair or dead skin. It's as clean and white like it was the day of Roses funeral." Charming said confused.

"That's because Pan put a spell on her the first time he took her to neverland." Rumpel said coming into the conversation. "Her body would not age even in death, if one of you had opened the coffin it would seem like Rose was only sleeping."

"But why would Pan want Roses body?" Bell asked as she stood next to her husband Rumpel.

"He's probably going to try and bring her back to life. There are many ways to do it." Rumpel answered.

"Well...that's not really bad. But what about Jessica?" I asked

"Well that I don't know, Pan will use her till he's satisfied that you have been hurt enough. After that I don't know if he'll kill her or keep her on neverland." Rumpel replied.

"Well how do we get to neverland, Do you have any magic beans?" I asked Rumpel and he shook his head.

"Then will find some, we've done it before and will do it again. And when we do will go to neverland and stop Pan." Emma said and I nodded. I just hope it doesn't take to long.

Please vote and comment😍