“What is it Feli?” I smile a little, the three of them lowered their gaze.

“I am sorry bella.. I shouldn’t have believe the gossip easily.. I am so sorry!” He hug me and cry on my shoulder.

Natalya nod and look away. “I thought that the gossip is true since, you know.. you work hard on him, I-.. just felt happy for you and, don’t even know that the damn news is true or not.. I am sorry Y/N..” Natalya mumble.

“Just a while ago, Lovino came to the class. He punch the white board strongly, earning everyone attentions. Then he said this, ‘There is nothing between me and Y/N, So don’t roam your petty mouth on a fucking single word that could hurt her.’ And then he go out.. I am sorry too Y/N..” Lili grab my shoulder, she had tears in her eyes.

Why?

I ran to the classroom and see a giant hole on the white board. All of my classmates are on the corner, the desks are scattered.

“He-hey.. L/N, We’re sorry for spreading such a weird gossip.. That Vargas scold us.. He really is scary!” I look at them and then at the holed white board.

That idiot--..! It isn’t the time to worried over me!

Idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot,idiot!! Why?

Just as when I am going to support you-.. you make me fall again? You had me chained to you again,

Without I realize it, My feet were already running.. so fast that I didn’t even have time to catch my breath..

Hurry! Before it’s too late! Hurry--.. to that idiot side!

I run and run until I see his back behind the gym building. In front of him is that girl. Emma..

Like hell I am going to lose!! I’ve love him! WAY BEFORE HE LOVES YOU, YOU HEAR ME!

Lovino.. he’s so close.. just an arm reach.. Lovino-.. please look at me!

Lovi--..

A hand grab me from behind, it quickly put its other hand on my mouth to silent me. I start to struggle as It pull me behind a bush. It grip me tighter and tighter.

“Mpppphhh--!!”

“Shh--.. don’t bite chica,” I widden my E/C orbs and glance to my back and see Antonio’s smiling face.

“What—Antonio?! Let me go! I--..” He hug me tighter.

He put his head on my shoulder and whisper on my ears. “You’re going to Lovi? To confess? But you aren’t the one he’s going to confess with, She is. At first, I thought he was going to confess to you.. that time..” I look up and see Lovino doing his best.

Ah.. Lovino..

“I’ve like you for a long time now, I--.. uhh, So please.. don’t treat me like a kid..” He didn’t dare to look at her eyes.

Tears start to form in my eyes. It blurred my vision. Antonio wipe it away slowly.

Don’t look,” He whispered.

“I never treat you like a kid Lovi, Thankyou.. I really happy..” She smile gently at him,

Don’t do that!

Don’t listen to it..” Antonio cover my ears. But I still hear it clearly, as she says...

But I am sorry.. I can’t see you like that..

I didn’t have time to see Lovino’s reaction as I felt my self being lift up by two strong arms. Antonio had carried me bridal style.

He kept silent until we reach the school garden. There’s no one here since the school already start.

“P-put me down now, Toni..” He put me down gently, I give up on my knees as I slide down with my hands covering my face, I cry.

I am sure my uniforn are now dirty since I now crounch on its soil. Antonio still standing blocking the ray of sun and fore shadowing me.

“Why--.. why did you stop me?” I have to go.. Lovino needs me.. I—

I had enough Y/N,” I look up at him in confuse, tears smear on my face.

“Huh?” He crounch down and grab my shoulder. I widden my eyes as He pin me to the ground, stradling my hips.

“Antonio---,” I gaze at his green orbs, so many feelings in it I couldn’t dercribe. Then it hit me,

His gaze are the same as mine when I gaze Lovino.

“Let me go, Toni..” I plead.

He pin my arms with one of his hand as his other hand caress my cheek gently.

“I had enough of watching you forcing yourself Y/N, I had enough of you hurting yourself, I am seeing it every second and it drive me crazy..” He say as I remain silent.

“Antonio..” He smile bitterly at me, so bitter that I thought I see a single tears on his eyes.

“....the one that I love, is you chica. It always been like that..” I widden my eyes and blush.

Still in the same position, I felt numb. My feelings feel numb. “Si-since when..” I croaked my hoarse voice.

My throat felt dry and tight. I couldn’t met his gaze. I am afraid too..

Antonio unbutton my collar and threw my ties away. His face hover my exposed chest and kiss my collarbone. “St-stop it--!”

His hand freed its grip on my arms and now pin my shoulder, one of it caress my cheek.

I blush as he force me to look at his lustful gaze,

“I am not like you chica.. I think of bad things that I, myself afraid of. You can hate me, insult me all you want.. so right now, forget Lovi.. ”

Then his lips met mine, in such a forceful yet pasionate locks. I squirm and cry. It’s not right.. I could feel all his emotions through the kiss.

He break the kiss, a string of saliva attrached to our lips. I pant catching my breath, He kiss me again, his tongue make its way to my hot cavern, not leaving a single spot untouched.

“Ngghh— Ah..” He kiss me, again and again... in a long time,

I am sorry,

I am sorry,

I am sorry...

He broke the kiss and sit up, licking his lips and then pat my head gently, I couldn't see his face clearly cause tears block my vision..

“Please don’t cry, crying doesn’t suit you.. Y/N..”

To be Continue..........