100K READS?! + More

It has been a long time coming with this story, hasn't it, people? And now that I am sadly inactive on this account, it is so great to see that people are still reading and enjoying my story. Thank you so so so much for 100,000 reads, it is the best thing that could ever happen to me!!!!

Now, here's some new information regarding my Wattpad writing:
1. I am not writing on this account anymore(I know, I'm sorry)
2. My new account for original stories is librarywhispers , go follow me there!
3. My account for marvel fanfictions(and one harry potter one because it's from a long time ago) is mxrvelous- , if you like marvel, go follow me!
4. My account for harry potter fanfictions(I just started it a few months ago) is sleep-y , so if you're craving Harry Potter fanfictions, go over there!
5. Of course, if you have any questions, you can leave a comment or pm me and I will be sure to reply, as I always like to check notifications on this account.
6. Lastly, thank you for the past couple years, I couldn't have done any of this or achieved any of my goals without you. This is all because of my readers. Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. Truly.

for the final time, laura mae is over and out.💜