Chapter eleven

Gabriel's POV
After we got food. We just walked around. "No way"he said. I nodded. "The reason I got fired from my first job. I pranked him. With very inappropriate pictures. And maybe some paint here and there"I said. He laughed. "You are terrible "he said. I winked. "Thanks"I said.

"I would have a panic attack just thinking about doing it"he told me. "You've never pranked someone?"I asked. He nodded. "I pranked dean when we had a prank war. It usually started out ok. Then went to far at the end"he answered. I nodded. "Did dean tell you about the mouse he put in my room?"I asked. He shook his head. "Well. He wanted to get back at me for doing a prank I won't explain. But it was my best work. Anyway. To get back at me. He put a living mouse in my room. And well. I think it's still in there"I said.

"Hasn't bothered me"he answered. "That's because if lives to make my life hell"I said. He laughed. "Really?"he asked. I nodded. "So, what's your job?"I asked. "I'm trying to be a lawyer. "He answered. I laughed. "What?"he asked. "I can't see you as a lawyer. "I laughed. He shook his head. "Whatever you say Cafe owner"he smirked. I gave him a look. "What's that suppose to mean?"I asked. He shrugged. "Sam"I said. He laughed. "I don't see you as a coffee shop owner. "He said. I raised an eyebrow. "What do you see me as?"I asked.

"That's it. I see you as someone who wouldn't work. But you do. "He said. I gave him a look. "I know that makes no sense "he whispered. I laughed. We continued to walk and talk. Until I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Gabriel. Sammy"the voice said. I turned around. "Hello Lucifer "I said. Sam didn't say anything. "You see. I didn't get my money at the Cafe. I kinda need it now"Lucifer said. Walking towards us.

"And you can't make me leave. "Lucifer winked at Sam. "So. Give"Lucifer looked at me. I shook my head. "I'm not giving you money anymore "I said. He smirked. "Well I guess Cassie does deserve a visit. I'll tell him you said hi"Lucifer said. Giving me a warning. "You won't be able to find him. He's safe"I smiled. He laughed.

"Go away. "I said. I was about to turn around but he grabbed my arm. "Give me money Gabriel "he warned. "Let go of me"I said. "Lucifer. Let go of him"Sam said. Lucifer smiled at Sam. "Aww. Sticking up for little boyfriend are we?"he asked. I couldn't get it of his grip. Until he let go because Sam punched him.

"I said. Let go "Sam said. I heard Lucifer laugh. "Heh"he smirked. And punched Sam. And they kept fighting. Lucifer winning. Until finally I got Sam away and someone pulled Lucifer away. "Sam stop"I said. I grabbed his hand. "Sam"I said. He looked at me. I nodded. "You guys go. I got this guy"the random guy said. I nodded and thanked the man. We left.

"We can walk to the cafe. "I said. Sam didn't say anything. I was pissed. And I think he knew that.

After a couple minutes of walking. We finally made it to the cafe. I unlocked the door. "Go sit"I pointed to a table. He listened. I went to grab a towel and get it wet. I go to the table he's sitting at. He's sitting on one of the chair. So I sit on the table. I put the towel to the side of his face.

I didn't say anything

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. This whole thing could've been worse. He could've ended up in the hospital. I don't care about Lucifer. "I'm sorry"he whispered. I didn't say anything. "Gabe"he whispered. "Stop"I said. "But I'm sorry"he said. "Yeah. I'm sorry for a lot of things to"I said. He looked down. "Your promised me. "I said. He didn't say anything.

I laughed. "This could've been worse. You could've needed to go to the hospital. But let me guess. You don't care. "I said. "Gabe"he whispered. I through the towel in his lap. "You are such an idiot. You know how I felt when Dean had to go?"I asked. He shook his head. He grabbed the towel and put it back to his head. "I felt responsible for it. The reason he broke his arm. I felt. Like I did it to him. I blamed myself "I said.

"After that I had two people to protect. Then when Charlie tried to stand up to him. I had three. Because he doesn't let these things go. Ok. He's a monster"I said. "Now. Because you made a dumb decision. I have four people to make sure don't get killed because of my brother"I said. He looked at me. "Who's the first?"he asked. "Castiel. He stuck up for himself and me. Stupid "I whispered. "Gabe. You don't need to protect us. All of us can protect ourselves from Lucifer. "He whispered.

"I don't care. I'm still protecting you guys. You guys are family to me. "I said. He nodded. The door opened. I turned around and saw Castiel and Dean. Laughing. "Woah. Who beat who?"Dean joked. "Lucifer "I said. I got off the table. "Lucifer did that?"he asked. I nodded.

"Sammy. What the heck"Dean said to his brother. "I was helping Gabe. "Sam defended himself. I shook my head. "Let's get ready to go"I said. "Cas is staying with us "dean said. I raised an eyebrow. "Where is he sleeping?"I asked. "Dean has given me his bed. Much to my disapproval. "Castiel said. I laughed. "I can take the couch"dean said. Sam shook his head. "Castiel. Take gabes bed. I've been sleeping on the couch anyway "Sam said. I nodded.

"Ok. Are you sure?"Castiel said. He nodded. "Let's go. I'm tired"dean said. I locked up and we left.