Chapter eight

Gabriel's POV
DATE. IT WAS DATE DAY. And Sam didn't wake up screaming in the middle of the night. So,everyone should be in a good mood. Even dean. I'm drinking my coffee when dean walked to the coffee machine. "Morning "I smiled. He shook his head. "What's up with you?"I asked. "Lisa. Kept. Me. Up. All. Night. With. Calls. Texts. "He said. I patted his back. "Sorry man. "I said.

He shrugged. "She isn't giving up. No matter how many times I say no. Or other words. She still calls"he said. I nodded. He grabbed his coffee and walked back to his room. Sam walked past him. "Jesus. He looks like shit"Sam said. I nodded. "Lisa sometimes keeps him up. "I answered. I handed him some coffee. "Thanks. And really?"he asked. Taking a sip of the coffee.

"Yeah. She's annoying. She even use to call me. But I blocked her number. "I said. "Why can't dean?"he asked. I shrugged. "He just doesn't. I don't know why"I said. He nodded. "Well. I better get ready for the day. "He said. I nodded. "I'm gonna grab some cloths in a minute "I said. He nodded and walked off. I was about to go to the living to at least fold the blanket. But I got a call.

"Hello"I answered. "Hey. So. We going to the fair today?"Castiel asked. I smiled. "Yeah. You can hang with Charlie "I said. He was silent. "What's up?"I asked. "Is Dean not going?"he asked. I held back a laugh. "What's so funny. I'm asking a question "he said. "Nothing. And he can't. Apparently he's busy with something. But I'll give you his number. And you can ask him to just make sure"I said. He didn't say anything. "Whatever. So. How's Charlie's place?"I asked. I started to walk to my room.

"Fine. I didn't know she had a girlfriend "he said. I laughed. "Because you don't answer your phone when she tries to call"I said. "I know. I know"he said. I rolled my eyes. I opened my door. I didn't see Sam. I shrugged. "Did you've are stuff?"I asked. "Yes. And it was truly horrifying "he said. I laughed.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed some clothes. "Why can't I hang with you at the fair?"he asked. "Because. I'm taking Sam. I honestly don't know if it is a date. But it is in my mind. "I said. I heard him laugh. "What's so funny?"I asked. "You on a date. Wow. That's gonna end well"he said. "Hey. It only happened a few times "I said. "Admit it. You suck at dating. Like I do"he said.

"Ok. Maybe. But. I want it to change. I really like him"I whispered. "You just meant him"he said. "Hey. You just meant dean and your feeling something. I'll text you his number. Got to go"I said. "Ok. Bye"he said. I hung up. I then sent him dean's contact. I smiled to myself. I heard the door open. I tuned around.

"Oh hey..."I froze. He has seen my shirtless. I have seen him shirtless. But now. I'm seeing him shirtless. But with a towel. Holy god. There's a God. "Um...."I didn't know what to say. He just stood there. "..."he looked down. "You take very fast showers"I said. He nodded. "Yeah. "He whispered. We both just stood there for a minute. "I'll go. Um. Get dressed now"I said walking past him.

Jesus Christ. I shook my head. I saw Dean. "Saw him in a towel?"he asked. "You are a terrible person"I whispered. He winked. "Right back at you. Thanks for giving Castiel my number. "He said. I laughed. "He wanted to ask you out Deano"I said. He gave me a look. "What?"I asked. "Nothin"he walked past me. And slammed his door. I raised an eyebrow. "Ok. Weird"I whispered. I walked to the bathroom and got dressed.

I walked out and saw Sam in the living room on the phone. "Yeah. I know. Yep. That's ok. Thank you sir. See you soon I guess "he hung up. I raised an eyebrow. "Who's sir?"I asked. He looked up at me. "Oh. My boss. Wants me back a little bit early. I told him I at least get a few more days. And then I would call"he said. I nodded. "So your not gonna stay here"I whispered. He raised an eyebrow. "I was always gonna leave. Just a little bit early now. "He said. I nodded. "Back to where ?"I asked. "California. Where my job is. "He said.

"I better clean up the kitchen "I said. He stood up. "I'll help"he said. I shook my head. "No. You just make sure you are ready. We leave for the cafe in a while. Make sure dean is ready to"I said. Walking to the kitchen. Once I got there. I leaned on the counter. And just started thinking. He was always gonna leave. What's the problem. Not like he's gonna stay. Not for you. Not for Dean. He's leaving for himself. I shook my head.

After I cleaned up. I was waiting by he front door. Dean showed up first. Then Sam and we left. "So we at least are open until like 5. Cause 5:30 is when the fair starts. "Dean said. I nodded. "Thought you were busy?"I asked. "Well. Your brother told me Charlie was hanging with her girlfriend and him. And I know for a fact it sucks to be by Charlie and anyone she's dating. It's gross. So I'm hanging with them. My problem got solved anyway "he said. I nodded.

"You two hanging with us. Or by yourselves?"he asked. I didn't answer. I was waiting for Sam to. I didn't know what to say. Truth is. I didn't want to be alone with him. When he didn't answer I spoke. "We'll hang with you guys. "I said. He shrugged. I didn't look at Sam. I didn't want to see him. So I just looked at the street. "Did something happen between you two?"Dean asked. I shook my head. "No"I said. "Yeah. We are fine"Sam said. I nodded.

Dean shrugged and parked the car.

Heaven and Hell