6: Bitch

ERRORS AHEAD

ps: i couldn't sleep at 4 am and Sinbi came to visit.

Give me 250 comments. Please? Not gonna update until then. 😭

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

A famous friend of mine texted me this morning and since I'm not a morning person, I read it late. She wanted us to meet but she's a Kpop idol so we have to meet late tonight which is in favor of me because I'm very much awake when the moon is up! My parents didn't like me to be close to those who are famous and all that because they're afraid that I'd be exposed and it might be the end of their careers. But this friend of mine isn't a Kpop idol before, but she got her heart broken and auditioned in some entertainment company. Now she's a member of 4seasons, Yoon Gaeul. They're the latest girl group of YG and they become successful in no time, they just debuted a year ago just like SM's 3cks (threecks) which became their rival group because they both have few members and they debuted in the same year.

But she told me that they're friends. I'm not really sure about that, though.

I picked up my CC cushion and started putting my foundation on my face then applied some liptint then did my brows and I'm good to go!

Gaeul sent me a message, saying that I should just meet her in another coffee shop near her dorm. I rolled my eyes, I have my own! Why can't she just go here and let me earn? Ugh! I didn't want to bring a purse so I just inserted my card in the front pocket of my shorts and brought my phone with me.

"You're such a bore!" I complained as I sat next to her.

She has this mocking smile on her face, "Why did I become a bore?"

I rolled my eyes heavenwards, "Bitch, a coffee shop? Really? Do you think I'll find someone I want to make out with here?" She's so stupid, I can't believe this! Her face reddened and I threw a napkin on her face, "Don't act like a virgin, you're not—"

She covered my mouth with her hand! "Shh!" She was staring at me with those wide eyes, her face got even more red that I couldn't stop laughing! Her hand couldn't even stop me from doing so. "Don't say it out loud! Someone might hear you!"

I raised both of my hands in surrender, trying to contain my laugh. Why would she be shy? The guy who devirginized—deflowered, okay, that's the right term for those who's conservative. The guy who deflowered her is so hot, there's no reason to be shy at all. Well, aside from the fact that he broke up with her.

Love isn't real.

I told her so many times but she never believed me, until now she doesn't. She still thinks that someone new will come.

"So what's the reason why you called me?" I grabbed her iced coffee and drinked it.

"That's mine." She reminded me but I just shrugged my shoulders. She didn't buy something for me, it's not my fault that I'm thirsty. She had no choice but to let me drink her coffee, I heard her take a deep breath, "I'm getting married." I spat the coffee on her, "Ya! Mwoya!" She ranted.

I grabbed some napkins and wiped her arms, laughing. She glared at me but I didn't care. "You shouldn't have surprised me like that!"

She still kept glaring at me, "You didn't have to spit on me, though?" Then went back to wiping the coffee I spat off her arms.