15: Insatiable

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: 250 comments and I'll update again. Thank you for loving Sinbi xx

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

I STEPPED out of the bedroom and found Kim Minseok lying on the couch with the lights off, "Minseok-ah," I called him. He only has one schedule today and it's just a pre-recording, it was filmed in the morning so all of them are now resting in their dorm except this one who lives with me.

He removed his eyes from the television, "Hm?" He motioned me to come closer to him which I did, I sat on the carpet with my back on the couch. He automatically buried his face on the side of my neck.

I gave him a peck on the lips, "I think we need something to hang on this wall," I pointed the one behind the couch, it looks plain without anything with it.

He glanced at it and slightly moved away, "What do you want to put here?"

Hm, I'm still not sure what to put though. "Maybe a painting," I shrugged, turning my head to watch the tv.

"How about a picture of us? What do you think?"

That sounds great! "Yeah, sure." But he's busy when will get to shoot a picture of us that we can hang?

"Suho's girlfriend is a photographer, we can ask her to take photos of us." He said and I nodded my head before my I finally processed the words he just said.

"What?! Suho has a girlfriend?" I freaked out, wide eyed. Heol! Is everyone of them hiding a girl? Damn, Suho doesn't even look like he's dating someone!

Minseok gave me a nod, "Yes and he actually has a son."

I think I just dropped my jaw, I was lost for words. What are the things they hide behind the camera? How will their fans react once they discover this? Oh, my gosh. I... I don't know anymore.

Minseok chuckled at my reaction, he must've liked it because he even pinched my cheeks, "You'll meet them, don't worry."

I pouted my lips, now I just got more curious. Is there another member hiding anything now? I'm so shocked, I couldn't even believe that Suho has a girlfriend and now, Minseok just informed me that he has a son. I'll just ask the girl when we meet.

He pulled me up and made me sit on his lap, I traced the dark circles under his eyes, "You seem really tired," I whispered before I pressed my forehead against his.

Both of his hands were on my hips, there was a playful smile on his face, "But I'd rather be tired for you." He stood up with my legs around his hips, his lips found my neck as we entered the bedroom. I helped him remove his shirt when he laid me on the bed while he removed my oversized shirt.

I wasn't wearing any bra so he took it as a chance to suck my breast, "Xiumin, uh..." I pulled his hair as I my hands reached for his shorts.

His tongue licked down my cleavage down to my navel, he glanced at me when he slipped down my shorts together with my panties. I moaned loud when I felt his tongue flicking my aching bud, "X-Xiumin!"

He sucked and licked and sucked again, enough to send me out of my system. I grabbed a fistful of blanket when I felt my abdomen clenching, "Uh, Xiumin!" I moved my hips closer to his mouth as I try to reach for something. Fuck, I'm cumming!

One loud suck and I was able to release everything, I lay there panting with bullets of sweat forming on my forehead. Minseok's lips came back to mine, I touched his cheek and smiled at him, "You did great, hon."