Bandana Boy ( A Taylor Caniff Fanfiction)

New Readers: I'm just Telling you now that I know my writing isn't very good in the first few chapters, (it's shit Ik) but please ignore all the blah and the grammatical errors and Please know that my writing gets so much better towards the middle and end. If you see a mistake please don't comment because I probably already realized it from the hundreds of other people who pointed it out. I know this is very cliche but I promise it kinda gets less cliche towards the end and in the sequel. I hope you enjoy!

My Name is Jessa, I'm 18, and I'm a New Youtuber. I do covers, makeup tutorials, and challenges, and I am sure, that this magcon trip, will be the best couple months of my life.

"Mom, I have to go!" I yelled from upstairs, whilst I was trying to drag my large, heavy luggage down the stairs. " I'm coming Jessa!" I had finally lugged my luggage to the
Bottom of the stairs when I heard a car horn outside, it was my friend Bella, who would be joining me in the magcon tour. I gave my mother a hug and a kiss and got into Bella's car. "Are you ready for the best time of our lives?"
Bella asked. "Fucking duh" I answered and off we went.
-
"What if we meet Cameron?" Bella asked. "Maybe we will, but let's get some sleep, so if we do see them, we don't look horrible." I replied, pulling down my eye mask. "Yeah you're right, haha" I slowly drifted off to sleep.
"Jessa wake up, we're here!" Bella whisper-yelled at me. I sat up and grabbed my bag, we got off the plane and to our hotel room.
We walked into the hotel lobby, which was a sea of girls ages 12-19. "What the fuck are all of these girls doing here?!" I asked Bella. "Maybe the Magcon boys are here" She yelled over all of the screams. We somehow made our way to the front, me signing some autographs and taking pictures along the way. When we reached the desk I said, " hi, I'm Jessa and this is Bella, were part of magcon." "Ah yes, room 267, you will be sharing a floor with the 9 boys joining you on your tour" she smiled wide and handed us our key. "Thank you." I replied and grabbed the key, running as quickly as possible to our room, crossing our fingers that no one was following us.
"omg Jessa this room is huge!" Bella squealed. " I know, wow" I replied. "I'm gonna go take a shower, and then maybe we can introduce ourselves to the boys." I said and jumped into the shower, letting the water cool me off from the intense heat of orlando. When I was satisfied with the number of minutes I've been in the shower, I got out and threw some black high waisted shorts, and a Tye dye tshirt on, I decided to throw my hair up into a messy bun and throw on some light makeup. "Alright let's go" I said as I walked out the door, I softly knocked on the door, and I couldn't believe who opened it.

Tell me what you guys think! I promise if you guys like it I will write a longer chapter next time haha love you lots - Janelle. <3