Once everyone got into their group's we got training started. Like last time, I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head. Turning around, my eyes landed on that bitch. I could feel hate and rage burn inside of me as my body begged to take revenge on her now. Glaring back at her, I saw fear flash in her eyes for the first time before she tried to cover it. She started to take a few steps back slowly, like she knows for definite now that I want her dead.

"Alexis, breath, you need to calm down and control you're power's " Jasper whispered as he walked up behind me.

Pulling my eyes from my walking target, I turned to face Jasper.

"Thanks, you broke me from my thought's " I said.

"I didn't think it would work, you were literally on fire and you're ruins are were glowing brighter than I have seen them. Even you're eyes were glowing. The other's thought you were about to combust and take us all with you" he laughed.

"No just that bitch and the army she is helping. She is here, so we need to be ready to follow her once she leave and pray she leads us to Lewis" I gritted out.

It's so tempting to raise my hand and watch her turn to ash. But right now we need her alive to lead us to him and then I can deal with her. Burying the rage deep inside me for now, I turned around and faced the guards. They do look scared but there starting to relax now that I have stopped looking like a fire ball.

"Everyone back to training, we will be fighting sooner than we thought. This is a fight we cannot lose. As long as Lewis is alive, he is a threat to all of us" I told them.

I didn't see fear in their eyes, I could see sheer determination to win this. They turned and got back to training. Jasper and the others moved towards me as the other's took off running.

"What's the plan?" Cole asked.

"Follow her once Eli let's us know she is leaving. We stick close to her for however long it takes for her to lead us to them. I need Three of you too stay here incase anything happens. Emma and Jasper, you will come with me. If we run into any trouble we will have our tracking devices with us. We will turn them on if we need help and the same goes for you" I explained to them.

"Okay, just be careful and stay well hidden" Lucy said with a small smile.

"We will, I'm going to find Eli and see if he has heard anything yet. Jasper and Emma get yourself ready, she could be leaving at any time" I said.

They nodded and started walking towards their new homes. Walking towards home, I prayed that she will lead us to them, so this can end. Pushing the door open, I found the apartment empty, so I went into our room to get everything I need. I changed into my black leggings, black tank top and combat boots. Looking through our wardrobe, I grabbed my black jacket, after a few minutes I found my gun, bullets and sword. Guess I'm going to have to be extra careful with these now that I'm a vampire. I put on my watch that has the tracking device in it along with my sword and gun strap. Might as well go prepared for anything. Just as I finished strapping on everything, the front door opened. I could smell Eli scent before he even reached the room. He smiled at me when he walked in.

"I guess you saw her here" he laughed as he took in my attire and weapons.

"I did, but she couldn't get away quick enough. Do you know when she is leaving?" I asked as I sat down on our bed.

"She is leaving in an hour, I think the pressure is getting to her, she seemed jumpy. I have an unmarked car ready for you, you won't be able to track her on foot when she is driving" he smiled with a hint of worry in his eyes.

"That's probably because she saw me burning like a fire ball, I couldn't hold the rage in when I saw her. But at least she knows she has someone to be scared of" I smirked, hoping I really did scare her enough to go running to Lewis to tell him what she saw.

"Really, wish I could have seen her reaction" he smirked.

"It was funny, stopped her Glaring for awhile" I laughed.

"Just be careful, I don't want anything happening to you" he said.

"Don't worry, this is what I'm born and trained for plus I'm a vampire now" I tried reassuring him.

"I know, but it still doesn't stop me worrying about you know matter how strong you are" he smiled.

"I promise I will be careful, I have you to come back to " I said as he sat down beside me and took my hand in his.

"I love you Alexis" he smiled.

"I love you too" I said and leaned in to kiss him.

He kissed me like his life depended on. It still surprises me how he kisses me with so much passion and love that he takes my breath away. After our kiss he pulled me towards his chest, hugging me. Breathing in his scent reminded me what I really have to live for. Him.

Walking outside, I met Emma and Jasper half way.

"Eli has a car ready for us, just need to sit and wait for her to leave. Then we will stay as far back as we can without losing sight of her" I explained to them.

"Yes boss" they smiled.

Shaking my head, I smiled at them. I waved my hand for them to follow me and walked towards the car Eli left for us. I found it exactly where he said, right by the gate but hidden between tree's. It's a black BMW with black tinted window's. Perfect. Opening the door,  we removed our weapons and got into the car. All we can do for now is wait.