Chapter six : truth

Joeys pov

I checked the time. 6:30 A.M. . (Bloody hell I need some sleep!) i thought. i got up time to forgive Jane or get Aspen out of my bed and new Jane. when i got to my room my bed looked empty so i climbed in my bed i fell asleep.

I woke up little Jane and aspen were both cuddling up against me. i pushed them off gently so they wouldn't wake up. little Jane woke up. " hey joey." she said stretching her arms. I was shocked how she was calm about waking up with her arms wrapped around some guy that was older then her." hey kid sleep well." i said as i got off the bed walking towards my dresser. " aspen woke up. " Joey are you ok with the way you woke up?' she started blushing. i looked at her with the most unpleased face i have ever made. " Look at my face does it look like it."I said. (i really didn't mind) i thought ( the hecks wrong with me i woke up with a little kid and some girl i knew nothing about). I needed to take a shower." imma go take a shower." as i walked out of my room i bumped into E.J. . he was walking out of janes room. " uh hey E.J. whats up." he looked in my direction. "I'm sorry man." i didn't need to ask why he was sorry. Jane cheated on me. i walked in the shower. i passed Tina she said something but i didn't hear her i was to sad or angry i don't know.

Tina's pov

When i woke up i heard noises coming from joeys room. (he's probably getting his stuff to take a shower. i got up maybe i should talk to him). I got up. when I went outside i saw him. he looked like his heart was ripped out. (Jane that little ughhhh.) i thought. " Joey are you ok ." i asked. he walked past me. ok time to kill Jane. i knocked on janes door. " Joey go away i don't want to talk to you!" she screamed. "its me Tina not Joey ." i said. "oh ok come in." he replied. " what did you do to Joey he looks depressed?" i asked as soon as i closed her door. " i got payback and why does he care I'm just one girl aspen seems to like him." she said. " yea but he loves you and you cheated on him for that." i pulled out one of my hatchets. I'm going to cut her head off. Then Joey walked in.

Joeys pov

I finished my shower. i looked into the mirror my hair is jacked up eh i don't have a girlfriend to make it look perfect for. i walked out of the bathroom. i saw Tina walk into janes room. uh oh Jane made a mistake by hurting me and then letting Tina go in her room. i walked over to the door. i opened the door right as Tina was gonna cut janes head off. "Tina no don't she will get what she deserves sooner versus later." i slammed the door shut . ( GIRLS ) i thought. I walked out to mine an the girls room. i hope slendy lets me make a little cabin or something. I walked out. (Jesus does it ever get sunny in this forest )i thought as i walked out. my stomach grumbled. I need food. i saw a bunch of tents outside on the edge of the forest. i walked over to peek in one. girls scouts. ( oooooo maybe i can get cookies.) i turned around to get smacked in the face with a pan. i fell. "oww what the heck." i mumbled. i looked up to see Jane. " I'm doing whats best for everyone." she pulled out Tina's hatchet. "Jane please don't do this i still love you." i said choking back tears. She looked at me like i said the password and she didn't know what to say. i took my chance i leaped up and tackled her to the ground. I got and ran back to the mansion.

When i got to the mansion i noticed it was quiet the front doors were kicked in. i looked around the halls i saw blood trails leading into a room. I knocked in the door. no answer i opened it. i saw three body's all of them having F.B.I on the front. i looked around until i got to mine and the girls room. there were cans of pink,blue and yellow paint. Our names were painted on the door with three stick figures. i felt the tears swell up in my eyes. i was gonna make whoever did this pay. I walked out when the butt of a gun hit me in my face.

Hours later

I woke up with my hands tied behind my back. i looked up there was a plate of doughnuts. " cruel and unusual punishment is against the constitution." i yelled. the door opened a U.S. soldier and some guy in a suit walked in. "hello mr Joey do you know why your here?" suit asked. "no fracking clue ,i guess your gonna tell me?".suit looked at the soldier." are the ties really called for?" the soldier came behind me and cut the ties. when he got up i noticed he still had the knife in his hand. i was just about to grab it when.

__________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!! If thats how they work and I'm sooooo sorry i haven't been updating but writers block and depression are my only companions right now I'm going to try and update once a week. ok it's a deal.