Prolouge: strange day

Name: Joey Rogers

Date of birth: August 22, 1999

Nationality: German and French

Family: none that are known

Note to be concerned: gets very violent when he sees someone smaller then him get bullied (has killed others before)

please keep him away from sharp objects ( he wont feel any pain but he tries to inflict self pain )

and don't let him under any circumstances let him get near latex he is highly allergic

He is bi polar and hates to be alone

Other then that a very bright and lovable boy

__________________________________

It was August 22 my birthday my parents (i should say adoptive parents)

Wanted to do something fun they said 14 was an important age . so they took me to this place called "knife city" i saw the knifes but they were boring so i went to the axes and i saw the one i liked .

Jet black handle and blade and it said two for one comes with holders .

So i walked out feeling happy something i haven't felt in a while and thats when it happened. i felt like the floor was gone all i heard was my "mother" screamed and everything went all black.

Two days later

"Ehhhh" i grumbled i heard a voice

" wake up Joey it's time you come home with your real family " the voice said i woke up and saw someone i see when I read from that creepy pasta website .... it was Ticci Toby. " who are you and how did I get here?" I questioned "shhhh I'm getting you out of here and sorry but makeing u pass out was all i could do to save you " he said . "what do you mean save me "i said ? and then i passed out again.

Three hours later

I woke up in a strange house "uhhhh where am i " and thats when he came some freak with a mask with a deep scary voice " don't worry Toby will be coming back i sent him to do a job " was all he said.

his voice got squeaky and uneasy like he was afraid " I'm masky and this is slender man " at that moment a tall figure wearing a tuxedo kinda clothing walked out of the darkness with no face.

I froze up with fear and maskys voice changed again " don't worry i won't hurt you child you are Toby's second only living relative he cares about and would go insane if I hurt even a hair on you now let's get to business" he finished. He began to tell me the whole story how I was adopted because Toby killed our parents but that there was three of us me,toby and our sister . "ok let me get this straight I'm not alone i have a family ?" I asked. "yes child and they should be getting back in a little bit.

That's when they walked in two figures they had what looked like a present ""is that for me?" i said with enthusiasm "yes consider it a welcome back to the family present" they said.

And after they said that . i jumped out the bed and kindly grabbed the presents from them "open Toby's first" said our sister "ok" I responded and when I opened it it was the axes i had got from knife city "wow thanks you guys" i said " now open Tina's " said Toby . i did and it was clothes like Toby's but they were all black like sky black " i.... i love it .....thanks both of u " i said as i hugged them " no ones ever been that nice to me "

"Don't worry we have each other" Tina said we won't be splitting up soon

Then slender man (using masky to talk ) said "sorry to ruin this but Toby needs to come back with me so does Joey he needs to learn his trade I'm guessing it will be the same as you two " he said pointing at Toby and Tina " ok slender man only if i get to see them from time to time" I said . "NO" Tina screamed "Toby's never really around he's always doing jobs for you and about i teach him our family job?" she suggested.

"Ok but I'm trusting you on this" he said " but ill leave masky so the boy dosent get lonely" an then him and Toby left. "So masky what do u do for slender man " i asked. " i well i translate for him and thats all" he replied. "i turned to Tina " and what do u do for slender man" .nothing she replied i help here and there but nothin major Toby does stuff like that him clockwork and Jeff the killer . " Oh so i dont have to worry about anything like Jeff the killer tying to kill you or me ?" . "No" masky interrupted " he'd most likely spot me and see that you guys are wih slender man and most likely stop by to check up here and continue on his own business". "that and if he tried I'd kill him myself". said Tina " no one hurts Toby and now no one hurts you ".

"Thanks sis" well imma go to sleep see you guys in the morning and then we can work on training me in the 'family business'." and i feel asleep.

__________________________________

Hope u guys liked that chapter i might be putting in someone reading this in the story ( if its a girl sorry Tina is a real person she is helping me make this book an will most likely tell me to write in here if u hit on Toby that she will kill u but I'm available ;) lol umm ( guys u will become like my best friend from the under world who helps me train ) if u want to be in the book comment and send a message to me peace out!! See y'all next time