chapter 1

Kayla always wondered how her life woulf end up? She had a horrible childhood and brother to look after. 

She always wondered if she would fall in love and get married at all.She never in her wildest dreams expected to marry for money or convenience. She was walking into the head office of the fletcher empire.

She was really nervous and worried. As soon as she read the article in the paper she immediately dialed the contact number mentioned for further enquiries. Mr winchester seemed accomadating and hospitable enough. He fixed an appointment for her and told her that there will be an interview and if she is selected then the other details will be discussed.

She really did not want to miss this opportunity. She had a lot od debt and for her brothers sake she needed this job or whatever it is desperately. She had to get selected. Come what may.

She walked up to the reception and gave her name since she alraedy had an appointment. She was escorted to the main lobby of the office where numerous other women were seated. What did she expect anyway? ofcourse there would be other women interested. This was like a golden opportunity for many of them. It was like living a dream. Being the wife of a billionaire entailed a certain prestige and also the money they would recieve after the deal is over. All this together will be a dream come true for them. She would never do such a thing if the situation did not demand it. She was a simple woman with simple tastes. She did not have any hopes or dreams as these women seated over here. She felt disgusted sitting with them after all they were agreed to sell themselves for the sake of money.

Who is she to judge like all these women she herself is doing the same thing. She tries to block the shame which she suddenly weighs on her conscience. I have to do this she remonded herself.

A man around nearly 50 years old entered the lobby and called for their attention. "Excuse me ladies.I am adam winchester the manager od the empire. I would like to welcome all of you to the fletcher head office. All of you will be summoned one by one for the interview with Mr fletcher. The selected candidate will be contacted shortly. Thank you for joining us." he finished his little speech and motioned for his secretary who was standing behind him to start calling out names without any further delay.

"Adriana peters" the secretary called. A blonde woman in her early twenties raised her hand up and said "here". Kayla looked up to survey the woman who was dressed to impress. She had a amazing body so did most of the women in the room. Kayla's confidence faultered what if she didn't get selected? Oh god no she did not want to think of such a possibility this was her last chance to save her brother and possibly herself. It had been an hour or so and so far about 10 women had been called for the interviews. Some of them came out smiling while some others frowning. What if they already got their so called "candifate"? kayla was growing impatient. She really had to consider the possibility that she may not get selected? "kayla jacobs" the secretary called. Kayla immediately rose to her feet and started walking towards the office door. This is it she thought. You can do this kayla she told herself and proceeded to knock. "come in" a strong voice said.

hello people!!

I need to know whether u guys like it or not.

So go ahead comment and vote.

xoxo