Mr. ruthless and his innocent bride

heyyy this is my new story,...pls comment!!!..enjoy

                                         Introduction

blake could not believe this...his dad..the head of fletcher empire..one of the largest empire of textiles in the world threatened him the only  heir of the empire ..that he will take it away from him  only because he is not married yet....what the hell is wrong with my father..i swear  he has lost his mind he knows i dont believe in marriage at all..and yet he insists that i should get married in 30 days if i want the empire...the business i gave my heart and soul being taken away from me only because of marriage...no way i wont let that happen...never...i have to find a suitable woaman for me who will be my wife for one year...we will sign a contract...and then we will annul the marriage...i will also pay her a decent amount...so i will be happy and she will get her end of the bargain....the only problem..... how will i find a woman...in 30 days???

                                        __________________________________

kayla always thought about how life could be much worse than it is now....she was a school teacher...who had an abusive drunkard of a  father who owed money to a gang...... they even threatened her with her life if the payment was not made....she had been given ten days to repay the loan...it was already the fifth day and she did not have a single penny at her disposal....the amount payable was not small..she had to find a way to make the payment or else her life and her brothers life would  be endangered...kayla thought about reece...he was younger than her and oblivios to their situation...she could not afford to put her brothers life in danger...............she did not care about herself and her drunkard of a father.....but reece was different.....he had dreams and aspirations...oh dear  god she had to find a way...

as she was walking down the road after school......she bought a newspaper and decided to have some coffee to cool off....at the coffee shop she ordered for her cappuccino and read the paper.....thats when she came across an article..it said....."WANTED a wife for one year...will be paid accordingly after negotiation..if interested contact mr winchester his contact information is mentioned below"