Chapter 2: The Brazilian Boy Next Door

In Korea the sun wasn't as dreary. It was warm but gray outside. While walking to the bus stop she heard a boy with a hint of a Brazilian accent spit out

     "Damn the bass dropped hard on this new track." Hana flicked her head behind her and quickly turned it back. She didn't want him to think she was giving him looks. He wore something... different and that added to the stares. We didn't have to wear uniforms which was different in the U.K. He wore a bright green muscle tank and distressed blue jeans with roller blades.

     "What kind of school allows kids to wear rollerblades?" Hana murmured under her breath not wanting the brazilian boy to hear her.

     "What was that Mystery Girl?" the boy seemed to hear her anyway but wanted her to reiterate it.

     "Oh um sorry... i didn't mean it in a rude way." Hana took a shaky breath in between each sentence. "It's just most schools have a dress code. I'm sor-"

     "Hey It's ok. Clam your tits. Well your nonexistent ones. Overwatch High really doesn't have a dress code and it would be different to some mystery girl." He looked down to the ground almost as if to hesitate to ask. "So... What should i call you? Or do you want to stay with Mystery Girl... Flatty?" He looked up from the ground with a giant smile, almost bursting with laughter waiting for the small Korean girls response.

     "Hana Song... How bout' you?" She smirked feeling confident about her flat chest.

     "Lúcio Correia dos Santos. Don't try it. But it's Lucio." The black bus sign with the overwatch logo popped up in the distance waiting for them there. 

(X) 

While writing this i had https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFoOlSlJMnY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1z9VQgVIls playing on in the background on loop... it was beautiful ԅ(‹o›Д‹o›ԅ)