Chapter 1: The New House

Writers Notes: This is my first wattpad so try to give me some slack! if you have any ideas, confusion, or edits please tell me! i'm trying to continue as a writer and all things help. But here's my story that i'm going to try to keep updating it but i'm going on vacation in a week or two so i won't be active during then. 

(X)

     Buttered toast and chopped bell peppers from an incomplete omelette steamed through the door of a small korean girls room. The smell of the home cooked meal woke the girl named "Hana". As she yawned bubbles of grogginess simmered like popping rocks. Truding one leg after the other out of her bed stumbling over her own feet. Pink light peering through the sheer curtains highlighting stray flyaways.

     The room she slept in was new different almost cold in a way. Not temperature wise but it felt empty. Not like home. After moving to the U.K. it was new. More victorian houses not like Korea. Not like the U.S inspired houses. Packing, driving, sailing, buying a house, unpacking and making it homely was hard in just two weeks. Just after setting up her room the night before she sat down on her bed to set up her side table but ultimately passed out in the end.

     After she had woken up her sleepy eyes she went to go wash her face and put on sunscreen. She went to her room to take off her cactus shirt that almost had the texture of one. She hated the feeling but it was so cute and "fashionable" that she had begged her mom to keep it.

     Her mom was never home so i was a surprise that she had gotten her new boss to let her come in late on her first day to cook her favorite and only daughter breakfast. Her mother was nice... sober. Hanas mother was a raging alcoholic. She wasn't abusive... but she wasn't always as nice as she could be.

     "Honey are you awake by now?" Hana's mother cheerily yelled.

     "Yes Ma'am" Hana was taught to treat her mother with the most respect. Saying "Yeah" or "yessss mom" in a sassy tone would get her a smack.

     "Come eat your Breakfast before school! I made your favorite!" It wasn't her favorite. When she came out she saw a perfectly down omelette with buttered toast. She didn't mind the toast but her favorite was chocolate chip waffles. Sugary, but good. She ate her breakfast a ran off the school.