"She does like you." I say. "Why else would I tease you about it?" I laugh like a madman now. "I'm trying to set you two up, duh!"

"Wow." He says. "You really are perfect for Niall." He laughs now. "He would be setting me up with people the same way you just did." Now I blush. Everyone loves me and Niall together.

"Daniella?" I hear someone yell from behind us. I turn around. It's Jade, and behind her is Jake and Dustin.

"Jade! Jake, Dus!!!" I scream and run over to hug them.

"Oh Dani, it is you!" Jade says "We couldn't stand being away and-omigod, omigod! Don't look now but One Direction is like 15ft behind you." She says. I start laughing. "I'm serious!" She shouts.

"She's not kidding!" Says Dustin. Jake is just looking at me sad. I'll talk to him in a minute.

"I know guys! I came here with them." I say.

"What?!?!" Says Jade. All three of their jaws drop.

"Yeah actually, guys come here!" I shout to the boys and Rhia. They move toward us. "I met Harry on the plane and he gave me his number. Then he set me up with Niall, and Niall and I went on a date and are planing our next one." I say. Then Jake looks at me like he's dying inside.

"Really." Jake says. "I tell you I love you and you go date another boy. UNBELIEVEABLE!" He says. I try to say something but he interrupts with "Just don't...don't talk to me!" I'll talk with him later while we're alone, so he doesn't kill Niall.

"Anyways," I say. "Jade, Dus, and Jake, this is Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Rhia." I say.

"Nice to meet you." Niall says and shakes hands with Jade and Dustin. He attempts to shake Jake's hand, but Jake won't let him. He's actin like such a baby. Why isn't he happy I have a new boyfriend! (Well hopefully boyfriend).

"Glad we're meeting!" Says Harry. He shakes all their hands, including Jake. He really is acting like a baby.

"Hello!" Says Rhia who again shakes everyone's hands. Then the other boys do the same.

"We've heard so much about you guys!" Says Harry. "I for one could not wait to meet you."

"Me either!" Says Louis.

"None of us could!" agrees Niall.

"Wow!" Says Jade. "One Direction wanted to meet me! I'm honored." she's blushing.

"Us, Jade, us!" Says Dus. "She's my girlfriend." He says when he sees Liam eyeing her.

"Sorry." Liam says. "I had no idea."

"Omigod!" Says Jade. "You interrupted Liam Payne from checking me out! How dare you!" She jokes. "But seriously, Liam Payne was checking me out!" She repeats that about five more times.

"We get it Jade, you're excited!" I laugh. "Let's go get some ice cream down the street from my house." I suggest.

"Sounds good to me!" Zayn says.

"Me too!" Everyone else agrees.

On the ride home, I end up having to sit inbetween Niall and Jake. It was so awkward. Niall was talking about baking cookies with me tomorrow and then asked Jake if he wanted to hang out sometime. Jake completely ignored him.

"Jake," Niall said. Jake was still ignoring him."Don't ignore me, please. I don't want this to be super awkward all the time. I know it's hard when someone doesn't love you the same way back, but she's your best friend and it's not my fault. I just want us to be cool. And for you and her to be cool."

"Okay." Jake says and he puts out his hand for Niall to shake. "I still love her though, and I will always love her. Just know that." I hug him.

"Oh Jake! I didn't want to hurt you! You're one of my best friends! Oh Jake I'm so glad you'll talk to me, I missed you!" I say.

"I missed you too." He says.

We get to my house and stop inside to use the clean bathrooms. While Jake is in the bathroom, the rest of us sit together and talk about what had just happened.

"What's with him?" Zayn asks pointing toward where the bathroom is.

"He told her he loved her before he left and she doesn't love him like that. So now he's upset, even more so because she's going out with Niall. The boy she used to talk about all the time." Jade answers him. I blush and so does Niall hearing this.

"That must suck," Liam says. "For the person you love not to love you back."

"Yeah" agree Rhia and Harry. They smile at each other and then look away quickly after they make eye contact.

"You don't love him, right?" Asks Niall. Aww that's so cute.

"Duh." Says Louis. Then Niall playfully slaps him in the face.

"No! Of course not! Only as a friend!" I say. "I'm not sure who I love yet." I say. But in my head I think, it could end up being you though.

Right after that, Jake walks into the room.