Chaptet 4

Camila pov
TARGET HERE WE COME!!
While on the way lucy grabbed my hand and interlaced them.Around 5 minutes later dinah calls my name."walz?" "yes china"    "I just wanted to know...umm how did u find out?" That question obviously shocked me."u dont need to answer im sorry for askin walz." She said in a hurry."china!Its fine.And i found out bcz i caught her."She looked at me shocked."So u continued to love her and pretend u didnt know?" She said."Dinah i loved her.I was in love at that time!But then,I relized i was blinded by love that i couldnt i couldnt i just loved her."
I relied."wow." "Yea."I look over at lucy and smile at her she smiles back.
______________________
Flashback
Today was lauren and my anniversary so i was planning on surprising her.I bought a big teddy bear and flowers with chocolate!As i park in i saw a car?Someones car and its not laurens her car is at the repair place and def not mine.As i got out of the car and grab the stuff.As i open the door i hear moans...loud moans.I got curious and rushed a bit way to fast.As i walked in i saw clothes on the floor shoes...Man clothes and laurens.I put the stuff down and slowly walked upstairs.I headed down the hallway and open the door slightly.I gasped lowly at what i saw.My heart shattered It was ty and lauren havin it on our OUR bed.No way in hell i am sleeping in tht bed.I walk away tears form in my eyes I grabbed all the stuff i bought and headed out the door.I look back one more time and walk out.
End of flashback.
____________________
Lucy parks the car in the parking lot and gets out of the car and makes her way to my side and open my door before i have the chance to open it.Dinah gets out and says "Yall are a good couple god damn just go out already!" Lucy and i blush n shake our heads.On our way in were already being spyed on cuz we look like teenageers.After we pretend to shop the girl stops spying on us and walks away.We all look at eachother and start acting like little kids.Were screaming.Playing with the balls (No pun intended) We drop some stuff and leave it there.We running.Were chasing eachother.We were about to curse out loud but be4 we did it they caught us and said we have to leave idmitetlily. We all laugh and run again and stop we look at the guy that told us to leave start getting angry and his face is red as a tomato."Aye yall wanna see a tomato explode?" Dinah says me and lucy say "yes" Dinah sats "Look at that guy" she points at the tomato head guy.We all started laughing.It stopped when we see the guy running after us.We all run around and i look back there is now 3 guys chasing us."aye lets leave" I say."Lets throw balls at them then we leave dinah says "yesss" lucy said.I just shake my head.We all grabbed a ball and aimed it at th 3 guys.Dinah throws first and runs out.lucy throws 2 and runs out.I was about to throw it but i saw that one of the boys is my friend...shawn."shawn" i say he looks up "camila?" The guys were about to go afterbme but ahawn stopped them and said "camila go out i dont want them taking u to the police station." He said "okay" i was about to leave but i threw the ball at one of the guys and ran out.I see that lucy and dinah have a scared expression.I look back and see the guy i threw the ball at is comin after me.I quickly got in and said "Drive drive drive!" Lucy drove."Camila i thought they caught u" lucy said "YEA me too i was ready to beat so asses if they had u." Dinah said also."No girls i just recognized one of the guy and it was one of my friends shawn". "Ohhhhh okay." Lucy said "Did u atleast throw the ball"? Dinah asked me "Yes i did" i replied "Thats my girl"She said patting my back.We all laughed and started singing.
_____________________
Sorry this chapter is mostly about lucy dinah and camila.