Chapter 3

My first night of staying in my apartment didn't go like I expected. The music went on for another hour and I only had gotten 3hours of sleep.

I slowly got out of bed and went into the bath room. I brushed my teeth then washed my face up. When all that was taken care of, I went into my closet to pick me out something to wear. Then I did my makeup.

When I got done, I put my hair did my hair (picture down below of how I did it) ⬇️⬇️⬇️

(that's not me btw. That's just how I wore my hair!! ;)

I grabbed a granola bar out my pantry and decided to eat that on my way there. I grabbed my book bag, my MK purse and my keys and then got into my car and left.

***********

I pulled up at the school right on time. I got out and made my way in. I stopped in the middle of the lobby to look down at my schedule. After I found out what class I had and where to go, I headed to where I needed to be.

¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦

It was lunch time and I was starving due to the fact that I only had a granola bar this morning. I checked out some of the places they had where you could eat. They had a cafeteria, a small pizza hut across the street, also McDonalds, and last but not least. One of my favorite places in the world. Taco Bell!!

I made my way over to the line that looked to be a little short. As I stood in line waiting to order, a pretty girl with a caramel skin tone came up behind me and stood there while fiddling on her phone. While standing a little longer, I heard someone complimenting my purse.

"I like that purse" they said.

I turned around and asked "Were you talking to me?"

"Yea, that purse is fly as hell." she said. She seemed very nice and chill.

"Well thank you. Your outfit is really pretty."