I sighed before going over to him as he pulled me onto his lap.

I blushed at our position and turned my head to face out of the window for the rest of the ride, ignoring the boys bickering and looking at the scenery.

It wasn't very exciting, but hey, it was annoying hearing them banter on all day, every day.

And trust me when I say this, living with five boys is really hard, and I had been here for a day!

Since Zayn had said about sight seeing I made all five of them tidy the rooms before we came out.

You should have seen Louis' room.

What.

A.

Mess.

You should have seen it.

I swear there were piles of clothes up to the roof; either that or I'm imagining things.

An entire horse could have been in that room and you wouldn't have seen it; it could have been hiding behind the masses of clothes, or underneath them on the floor and you wouldn't have even known.

Harry's was just as worse.

It made me think how they lived like that.

"Louis?" I said, turning my head in the direction of the said boy, sitting in the drivers seat.

"Yup?"

"How do you sleep in such a messy room?"

"Trust me, I don't even notice the mess, one day it's clean and then the next, poof! It's messy again."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the window.

"If you keep doing that they'll fall out altogether."

I laughed, "My mum used to say that to me."

"So you consider me as your mum?" Niall grinned.

"Yep, pretty much."

He chuckled before going to talk to Zayn about the new Nando's chicken that was bound to come out soon.

I rolled my eyes, them beginning to hurt.

Why did I roll them so much?

Here's me, criticizing the boys for winking to much, when I can't stop my habit of rolling my own eyes.

"Where are we even going?" I said, turning my head to look at Zayn, interrupting their conversation on the famous Nando's topic.

"Sight seeing." He replied, laughing.

"I get that, but where?"

He tapped his nose, "Stop being so nosy."

"It's called curiosity."

"Curiosity killed the cat, and plus, that's the same thing."

"I'm not a cat, and plus, it's not."

"Is."

"Not."

"Is."

"Not!"

"It, is!"

"Is not!"

"It, is!"

"Will you both shut up, before I throw you both out?" Liam cried from beside Zayn.

I stuck my tongue out at them both before turning to Louis.

"Hey, will you put the radio on?"

"Okay!" He said cheerily.