#OffToTheTour

~Yasmin's POV~

So, it was set. We were going to the Magcon Tour, with the Magcon guys. Even though I don't take a particular liking to them, you couldn't really get much better than sitting with them in a limo!

"I'm actually hyperventilating!" Kelly said, waving her hands, up and down, in front of her face. "Im going to go in the shower and then I need to pick a really nice outfit!"
"Yep. I'll go in after you, if that's okay? We have two hours, until 7 o'clock, when the boys will be here, ready to take us." I said, excited, and looking forward to seeing Nash, now that we were getting along better.
"Yeah! I'm so exited to see Shawn again. We're getting along great!" Chloe said, whilst sorting through her clothes, picking out several outfits.

Kelly had finished in the shower and came out towel wrapped around her body. I grabbed my towel and went in the shower also. I don't usually take long in the shower but after today, I felt like a long, hot shower would do me good. As I took my clothes off, and turned on the shower to heat it up, my phone went off. A text from Briony.

-texts-

Briony: 'cam text me and asked me if I wanted to tag along with you guys tonight!!! he said that he'll pick me up after you guys! is that okay?'
Me: 'of course! we'll have a great time!! see you in a couple of hours!!'

I stepped into the steaming shower and refreshed myself. I took 20 minutes because I felt like I needed to relax a bit.

After I got out of the shower, I dried my hair and straightened it, including putting on my make-up. I had left my clothes on the drawers by my bed, so went out, towel wrapped around me. Chloe was already stood outside the bathroom door, waiting to have a shower.
"Hey. I'm done. I'll get changed out here." I said, as Chloe started to walk into the bathroom.
"Thanks. I've got my clothes here. Won't be long, and Briony text me whilst you were in the shower, saying that she's coming as well." She replied.
I nodded. "I know. She text me too."

I went to pick up my clothes of the side and noticed that Kelly was wearing a cream crop top and black skate skirt with black slip-ons. She looked really nice. I started to get changed, whilst Kelly sat down on the bed and turned on the tele.

Chloe came out of the bathroom at the same time I had finished getting changed. She had her hair down and was wearing navy blue skinny jeans and a burgundy, thin jumper also with black, suede slip on shoes.

I looked at the clock and time had flown by so quickly. The guys would be here, in a bigger limo than before because there were more of us, and in less than twenty minutes.

~Kelly's POV~

-on twitter-

Hayes: 'going to the LA part of the tour with the guys and @kelly_hodson_00 !!! Can't wait to meet you guys'
Fan Acc: 'who is Kelly? I wish I was her anyway!'
Fan Acc #2: 'it's who the guys met in the hotel yesterday!'

I was scrolling through my notifications on twitter to see that Hayes had followed and mentioned me in one of his tweets. That was my twitter dream and now, more than my dream had come true... Actually meeting him!

Whilst being on twitter, me, Yasmin and Chloe were watching 'Man vs Food' because that was the only decent thing on tele, to save time before the guys got us. We only had 20 minutes before they got here.
"I think Shawn said he's going to sing Dark Horse on his guitar tonight." Chloe said. At the sound of hearing that song, I jokingly rolled my eyeballs. "I know how much you like it Kel!" She added, sarcastically.
She had been listening to Shawn's vines back in the UK and kept humming that song and had got it stuck in my head ever since. She knows I hate it now.
"Haha. You'll be singing it even more than you already do!" Yasmin said, laughing, clearly amused by our conversation.
Yasmin started singing and before long, we were all singing it until we were interrupted by a knock at our door. Chloe got up to answer it.

~Chloe's POV~

I stood up and walked over to the door, tidying myself up as I walked. I opened the door to reveal 11 guys staring back at me.
"Hey Chlo! You ready to go?" Jack G said whilst laughing, amused by his ability to rhyme.
"Sure." I said. I turned around and shouted back to the girls; "Lets go!"
"Coming." They replied, in unison.
I turned back to face the guys, walking out of the door.
"You look stunning." Shawn said, looking into my eyes.
"Thank you." I said, looking down at my feet, shifting nervously.
He put his hand under my chin and lifted it up, bending down to put his tender lips onto mine. He stopped, looked at me and kissed me again.
I heard a whistle coming from behind and it was clear to see who it was. Cameron and Jack J, grins across their faces and nudging each other.
"Cool guys. Nice one." Shawn said, turning around, grabbing my hand and he curled his soft fingers around mine, slowly.
He looked back at me.
"I want to take you out tomorrow. Somewhere nice... just me and you. Like the sound of that?" He said, smiling his beautiful smile at me.
"I'd love to." I replied.
His grip on my hand tightened as he squeezed it.

Kelly and Yasmin rushed out of the room, Kelly locking up behind and passed me the key, incase she lost it. She was like that sometimes.
Kelly walked over to Hayes, who put his arm around her shoulder and Yasmin over to Nash, who peacefully stood side by side each other, in harmony... for now.

"As you know, Cam, Taylor and my room is quite big. Would you like to stay tonight?" He asked, pleadingly but not desperately.
I analysed the question for a minute. Firstly, it was big enough. They each had there own double bed. Secondly, it didn't matter if Cam and Taylor were there, we would only, literally be sleeping.
"Yes. I would love to. Thank you!" I said to him, reaching in and wrapping my arms around his waist, giving him a hug.
"Your welcome beautiful." He said. "I love you."
"I love you more." I replied, as we all stepped inside the elevator.

When we got downstairs, Morgan was waiting for us in the lobby. We waved as he headed outside to the limo, opening the door and letting us in. Everyone found somewhere to sit, me next to Shawn, Yasmin next to Nash and Kelly next to Hayes.

"Next stop. 21 Watervalley Lane." Morgan said.

That was Briony's house she was renting for the summer.

***

#drinkwatermelon🍉