Me and Leah were the first ones there, we have realised that us female wolves were faster then the male. The males on the other hand were stronger, however me and Leah could still put up a good fight against the guys inthe pack "We beat you" I gloated as the our brothers arrived.

"Whatever" All of then shot back, making me and Leah snicker.

"Everyone get in position" Sam orders us. Sam was first, followed by Jake, Jared, Paul and me, Embry, Quil and Leah, then the two pups. Sam nods his head and walks out into the clearing where practice was been held.

Once we got closer the ranks separated, we still stayed close together. Collin made his way over to me, he rubs his hand against my side "Are you ok?" I says looking him over "It's not too much for you"

Collin shook his head "No, I'm fine" I nod my head and nudged him back.

"That must be Collin" I heard the blondie say.

My head snapped up, I stared at her, she glares right back at me "Taylor" Sam warns me, I let out a huff and sat down, my attention moves to Emmett, he sends me a wink. If I was in human form I would be blushing.

"We are going to stay in wolf form" Sam sent out to Edward.

"They don't trust us enough to be in human form" Edward explains to Carlisle.

"They're here, that's what matters" Carlisle steps forward and looks to Edward. "Will you translate?" Edward nods "Welcome" He says looking us over, his eyes land on me and Collin, he send me a polite nod and smile "Jasper has experience with newborns, he'll teach us how to defeat them" He says looking back at the western vampire.

"How are newborn different then you?" Collin asks, he moves closer to me as Edward looks towards him.

"Collin wants to know how are these newborns different then us?" Edward tells Carlisle.

The doctor looks at Collin "They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life" He answers, Collin bows his head.

"Great question little Collin" I watch his eyes lit up, making my heart warm.

I turn my attention back to the Cullen's as Jasper steps forward "Carlisle is right, that's why newborns are created for armies"

"How big could this army be?" I asked.

"Taylor wants to know how big could the army be?" Edward repeated.

"That depends on what the creator has planned" Jasper tells us "The army of newborns will hardly be a great amount, they won't need to be in the thousands like a human army" Jasper says looking back at his family before looking back to us. "The bad news is no human army could stand against them, but they're untrained and their thirst will make them wild, volatile, that can work in our favour" As Jasper moves into the centre of the field he grows more commanding, more like a leader. . . . Like a soldier "The two most important things to remember are, first never let them get their arms around you they will crush you, second never go for the obvious kill they will be ready for that and you'll lose" My breath cought in my throat as he called my boyfriends name "Emmett" Jasper gesture for my imprint to attack, I let out a whine and laid down, using my paws to cover my eyes.

That didn't do much as I was seeing the fight through the minds of my brothers. I let out a breath as I felt the comfort of Collin and Paul beside me "He'll be alright Taylor" Paul says, I nod my head knowing he was right, after all it was just training.

I lift my head to see Emmet charge at Jasper with impossible speed but Jasper seemed to be quicker. Emmett lunges several times, however Jasper seems to deflect him. After a while Jasper seem to have enought and dropped Emmett to the ground, I jumped up and let out a growl "Taylor!" Sam warns me.

I however ignore him and move closer to Emmett and Jasper. I snarled as Jasper moves his hand slowly away from Emmett's neck "Jasper slowly try and move away from Emmett" Edward tells him, Jasper nods and slowly gets up, he eyes me, waiting for me to make my move.

"Paul now!" I heard Sam ordered, seeing in my head I was ready to attack. I felt myself been tackled by my brother, I snarled up at him and kicked him off me.

"Why is Paul fighting Taylor?" Bella asked confused.

"Because Paul and Taylor are the best fighters of the group" Edward explains "No one else would stand a chance against the twins"

Paul once again pinned me to the ground, this time he snaps his teeth near my neck in warning, I growled at him and twisted my body once again from his grip. We circled each other, niether one of us attacked each other "TAYLOR!" I let out a whimper at his order. My claws dug into the ground, a growl rumbled in my chest, I felt myself fly at my brother, my teeth sank into his side, making him howl in pain.

It was then I froze in my place. . . . Paul, I had hurt my brother. I quickly pull myself away "Paul" I whined, I looked over at the mark I had left, I licked it clean "I'm sorry brother" A tear escaped my eye, my heart broke in two, how could I hurt my brother?

I let out a sigh as I felt his head rub against mine "I'm ok" I burried my nose into his fur "I promise"

"I am sorry"

"I know you are" He replied.

A hand ran over my head, I look up to see Emmett, he leans down and place a kiss on my head. He looks over at Paul "You ok man?" Paul nods his head "What about you baby?" I growl softly and rubbed myself on his leg.

"I'll take that as a yes" He chuckles.

"I believe we should call it a day" Carlisle suggested.

"I agree" Sam replies; Edward repeated.

"Same time tomorrow?" He asks us.

Sam bows his head "We look forward to it" The comment made most of the pack snort in disagreement "Let's go" Sam orders us, I turn to Emmett and gave him a qucik lick on his hand.

"I'll be over in half a hour" Emmett says, running his hand behind my ear, he places another kiss on my head "See you soon"

"I look forward to it" I beamed up at him before walking over to Collin, who had waited for me "Last one home is a rotten egg" I called out and sprinted off leaving a surprised Collin.

I hardly had time to wait around Emmett was coming over.