~ Chapter 27 ~

Bella stares at me with a wicked grin upon her face "What are you doing here?" I let out a low growl and clawed the ground. Edward and Emmett look at me, both could sense I was angry at someone else finding out about my relationship with a cold one.

The problem is, I knew if Bella found out the truth; my pack brothers and sister would find out. There was no way we could keep here quite as Miss Isabella Swan does as she pleases.

I couldn't even threaten her either as I was on Cullen's land, even them I wasn't that heartless to attack any human. I did not want to hold the guilt that Sammy had to deal with.

"Well?" She demanded, I tiled my head to a side and looking at her before my eyes settled on Edward 'She does know I can't speak in wolf form?'

Edward let out a chuckle, making Bella face turn red in anger "What?" I roll my eyes, great spirits she is annoying.

"Love" Edward speaks up and takes a step towards Bella "She can't answer you back you know"

"Oh" She blushed. Emmett let out a booming laugh making my heart skip a beat, I shot him my best wolf smile.

Emmett walks to me and hands out his shirt "Here Taylor" He gives me a quick wink as I take the shirt in my mouth.

I rush into the bush and quickly changed back into human form and place Emmett's shirt over me. The shirt just went below my knees, I was fully covered. Not that it bothered me any more as I phase in front of the lads all the time. . . . It was sometimes unavoidable.

I patted down my hair and took a deep breath, ready to face the Edward lover.

"Bella" I greeted with a fake smile.

"Taylor" She spat, I look to Emmett with a raised eyebrow, he shrugs his shoulder at me "What are you doing here?"

"I had a fight with Embry" I truthfully told her.

"Yeah, I heard about that" She says, cocking her head to a side. She eyed me up and down.

"Really?" I questioned with a innocent look on my face.

"Jakey told me" I let out a snort at her words "No matter" She says stepping forward, Edward held his hand out to stop her but she shook him off. I look at her in amusement, she really doesn't understand us werewolves. Even after Jacob told her about our anger; mostly mine and Paul's.

"Bella!"

"Not now Edward" She turns her attention to me "What are you doing on Cullen land?" I raised my eyebrow at her. . . . Who the hell does she think she is? Certainly not the leader of this coven.

I decided to play with her, placing a smirk on my lips "When us wolves get anger Bella over, our vision turns red" I sweetly explain, I ran my hand through my hair "I had no clue I was on this land until Emmett found me"

"You broke the treaty" A laugh escaped her mouth.

"No she didn't" Emmett piped in, looking a me with his soft golden eyes "She got permission to be on here from me"

Bella frowned "Why would you want the mutt on your land?"

I growled and took a threatening step towards her "Taylor!" Edward warned me, pulling Bella behind him.

"I'm a mutt" I growled "Does that mean your Jakey is one too"

"No he is not" She shouts from behind her lover.

"But we are the same" I growled out.

"Your nothing like him" She shot back "He is everything you aren't" I growled even more and my body began to shake "You trash compare to him" My mind flashes back to my father and all the times he call me a whore, bitch, trash and other hurtful thing.

"Bella stop" Edward pleads her, looking at me with sadness, he had seen the images in my mind.

"He is an alpha, he has alpha blood in him"

"He's my cousin you dumb bitch" I snapped back "Why do you think I phased the black blood runs through me" I took a step forward "My mother was his aunt"

Seeing that I was about to phase Emmett shot forward "Taylor" He pulls me into a hug and began whispering sweet thing into my ear. After a moment or two I calmed down.

"Oh my god" Bella breathed out "It's him" She looks to Emmett "He's your imprint" She began laughing making me growl "Oh this is just wonderful"

"Bella" Edward says but once again Bella didn't listen.

"I'm not so much a leech lover anymore am I" She spit another wicked smile placed itself on her lips "I bet the pack doesn't know"

"Sam and Jared do" Emmett replied stroking my arm, hoping to keep me calm. I knew I had to, as he was right next to me and I didn't want to hurt my imprint.

"But Paul doesn't and what about poor Embry?" I growled as their names left her mouth.

"We are going to tell them soon" I spoke up, my voice came out stronger then I thought it would.

"I doubt that Taylor" She looks to Edward and held his hand "If you haven't done it by the time me and Eddy come back from seeing my mother" She pauses looking at me with narrow eyes "I might just let it slip out of my mouth" She giggled and lead Edward away.

Edward looks back at us in shock.

I felt tears form in my eyes as I look up at my Imprint, the minute our eyes connected I broke down crying, Emmett wraps his arms around me and places my head on his chest "Shh everything will be okay Taylor" He softly whispered to me.

I had to tell Sam about this, no one was allowed to interfere with an imprint no matter if their pack or not.