~ Chapter 43 ~

I stood frozen on the spot, the young boy that I had adopted as my baby brother/ son had phased. . . . He was cursed to be a shifter all thanks to the new growing threat; all thanks to Isabella Swan.

My body begun to shake, my mind wasn't clear. I wasn't thinking straight right now, I know I was right about Bella been the problem but right now my baby was in the woods, stuck as a wolf "Who is Collin?" Blondie asks, making me look at her, I felt a hand on my arm pulling me into their embrace. I sighed as I inhaled the scent of my boyfriend; still I didn't answer her.

"Collin is mine, Paul's and Taylor's little cousin" Jacob answers.

"But he means a lot more to Taylor" Embry butted in.

I took a breath and looked to Embry "Where is he?" I asked, I needed to get to him. . . . He needed me right now. Embry look like opened his mouth to say something but words didn't come out.

I let out a low growl when I saw Embry look at Jake "Tell me!" I shouted, both boys attention snappped to me "He needs me"

"Tell her Embry" Jacob says looking at me, sadness held in his eyes.

Embry sighs "I don't think it's a good idea" He says giving Jake a sharp look "I don't think you will like what you see in his thoughts"

I breath caught in my throat "Why?" I pull away from my imprints arms and marched toward Embry until I was face to face with him "Why don't I want to see his thoughts?" My eyes scanned his face "Is the reason why he phased going through his mind?" I watched him gulp and nod his head "It can't be that ba-" I cut my self off, my eyes widen. Embry backed away in fear as once again my body shook "She didn't?" I snarled. Embry nods in confirmation.

"Whoa, Taylor calm down" Jacob rushes forwards and grabs my face with his hands "Calm down" He ordered, I let out a whimper, Jacob had used Alpha command without realizing.

"She hit him" I growled out "That bitch hit my baby boy" Jacob moves his hands and stares at me in pity. The pack knew how much Collin means to me, how much of a son/ little brother he is to me.

"Right now he needs you" Jacob says to me, I let out a breath hoping to calm down a little.

Embry steps forward along with Quil "You can deal with her later" Embry tells me.

"But right now Collin needs you Taylor" Quil pipes in.

"Ok" I breathed out, my shaking stopped "But I will deal with her" I growled out "And no tribe leader will stop me"

"I doubt they would stop you Tay" Jacob says with a little laugh.

"Momma wolf on the prowl" I let out a giggle at Quil's comment.

I notice we were going of topic, I needed to get to Collin "Where is my baby boy?"

"He's in the woods near Sam's with Paul" Embry says, I nod my head and rush to the door.

I pause a moment and look back at the Cullen's "Sorry about the interruption but I have a wolf to see to" I gave them a small smile and exit the room.

"Wow Taylor just said sorry" I heard my pack brothers say "What is the world coming to" I let out a giggle and left the house. I quickly stripted off my dress and phased.

"Collin calm down" Was the first thing I heard.

"I can't" My heart broke as he whimpered, my poor boy "This is all too much"

"Tell me about" Paul shots back "We have someone that will calm you down, just waiting for them to appear"

"Nothing will help me" Collin mumbles.

I sigh "Not even me?"

"Taylor!" Collin shouts, making me cringe.

"Damn kid" Paul says, I saw that Paul was with Collin in Sam and Emily's backyard; Collin looked handsome as a wolf. My little boy has grown up, he will probably be the size of Seth now thanks to the phase.

"Taylor, your one as well?" Collin asked but before I could answer, he thought asked me something else "Is this the reason why you left me alone with my evil mother?"

My heart cracked at his question and his whines didn't make it any better "I'm sorry" I whimpered back "I didn't want to leave you" I sprinted through the woods as fast as I could but the woods just seemed to be never ending. . . . All I wanted was to be by Collin's side "Think off you human body baby and maybe a happy thought, hopefully you will phase back and I will be with you in a couple of minutes" I explained to him, I knew the others would of already told him this but I hope it would make a difference coming from me "Can you do that?"

"I can momma Tay" My heart jumped as I heard his words. Does that mean he forgives me? He used the name he gave me when I would always be there for him through the hard time with his dad leaving and his mum turning abusive.

"Paul, I need some clothes would you mind asking Emily for some?" I asked, closing in onto Sam's land.

"No problem sis" I felt my mind become clear, meaning both boys had shifted back. I was proud of Collin he had finally learnt to shift back, he had listened to what I had told him. Now wewill have to tackle learning how to shift a will and without anger or maybe without too much anger.

I arrived at Sam's, I let out a short howl telling them I was there. I waited in the tree line for some clothes to be brought out, I let out a breath and sat down. I ears perked at the sound of footsteps coming towards me "Taylor" Once again my heart jumped at the sound of his soft and quite voice, I let out a whine, gaining his attention.

He turns to me, my breath caught in my throat, he looked so grown up. You wouldn't think he was 13 years old. However, no matter how much muscle he had gained, or how tall he had got, he still is and will always be my little Collin.